Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I highly doubt Universal would ever do Halloween 5. Halloween 4 is at least known for being the film that brought back Myers into the franchise but 5… is the one that introduced the Cult of Thorn stuff. Plus H4 was probably best suited as a pseudo H2018 because they both basically did the same thing, being the return of Micheal Myers.

Back to 29, I watched Zombieland and I really want it to be a House next year. Funny and has good zombie designs. Clown Zombie in the zone for the win

I took a survey where they asked if you would like to have a house that has already been done return, and had a bunch of options, can't remember them all so I won't list. So this leads me to wonder for 30 if they will bring back a bunch of favorites?

I took a survey where they asked if you would like to have a house that has already been done return, and had a bunch of options, can't remember them all so I won't list. So this leads me to wonder for 30 if they will bring back a bunch of favorites?

It is an anniversary, I’m expecting probably similar to 25 where the majority of original content is callbacks and sequels.

That sounds an awful lot like like they're talking about an exact repeat ala An American Werewolf in London at 23+25. I am very much against this idea. I would hate to see a house brought back with the same exact floorplan again.

Idk I’d be down for a Poltergeist repeat or if they brought back Scream or Conjuring in their intended forms vs the replacement versions.

Honestly it’s weird how we basically have nothing left to speculate. It’s too early for 30 spec but at this point it might as well be anticipation list and what we think we’ll go in what house.

What’s wrong with a returning house? Who cares if some call it “lazy” when it would still be fun to go through? They’d only return houses with high GSATS and lasting appeal.

The one time they tried this with AWIL from 23 to 25 they kinda did it wrong. That’s the hesitation.

Regardless, I am against both the concepts of increasing the house number AND recreating a house, scene for scene. If they have to take more people off the streets, add more shows--as long as they're willing to expand the budget. :)

I was thinking about this earlier today, and I would absolutely love an Abott and Costello meet ____- type show. Throw in a few stunts and some corny jokes and I think you have the kind of crowd-pleaser that even Legal would sign off on.