Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

The only thing i wish for hhn 30 is for orlando to have the house hollywood had with Jason, Leatherface and Freddy Kruger. The titans of terror or whatever it was.
I know we had them before but i wish we got what hollywood did.
I dont know if it possible to do rights wise or anything, i know it might never happen. But i wanna see them in a house.
Freddy vs jason is one of my all time favorite houses and having all 3 in a house would be pretty nice.

Okay, I’m out of the loop. How is Halloween out of the picture for upcoming years rights-wise and how did that not stop Halloween 1, 3, and 4 from coming?

Okay, I’m out of the loop. How is Halloween out of the picture for upcoming years rights-wise and how did that not stop Halloween 1, 3, and 4 from coming?

I’m not sure why Halloween 1 specifically is out, but Halloween 6 through Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2 are all under Dimension/Miramax(the Scream people), and the new Halloween trilogy has 1/3rd of its ownership under Miramax as well. That means that if we want to have the easiest time bringing Halloween to the event, it’s either an original spin on Halloween 2, Season of the Witch, or Halloween 5.

So the HHN Orlando twitter account is still highly active. I assume this could be a sign announcements are gonna be happening quick and fast now?

What do you guys think the lanyard will look like this year? I’m thinking based on the UCM or on Ghostbusters(I doubt it will be on StrTh since that was it last year).

Is there any more child friendly IP’s that could work as a house? Just curious as to what would be suggested.

Return to Oz would make a terrifying house.

Is there any more child friendly IP’s that could work as a house? Just curious as to what would be suggested.

Return to Oz would make a terrifying house.

There are a few IPs that come to mind. Monster House, ParaNorman (absolutely brilliant if you haven't seen it), Goosebumps obviously.

If they really wanted to make a family friendly house they have plenty to pick from.