Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Except handmaid’s is fictional-

Very true- I was just asking because it’s such a dark show
I stand by my statement. Fiction or nonfiction has nothing to do with it. You're proposing a house centered around government-sponsored rape.

Either you don't understand why Universal would never bring something like that to HHN, or you don't fully understand the socio-political reasons A Handmaid's Tale is "dark" in the first place.

Last edited:
How would you feel about a Handmaid’s Tail house- pretty dark material to pull from

The signature drinks should be interesting

If you had told me at the beginning of the year this thread would devolve into the suggestion of a house centered on sex slaves and someone else making light of date rape I would’ve thought you were on crack.

And, yet, here we are...
3Cd0qdp.gif

Well, just to steer this thread back on the road, how detailed do y'all think the scare zones will be this year? We expecting the same levels of detail? I certainly hope NY gets more props, it was terrible last year. I am hoping more The Purge from 27 levels.

Well, just to steer this thread back on the road, how detailed do y'all think the scare zones will be this year? We expecting the same levels of detail? I certainly hope NY gets more props, it was terrible last year. I am hoping more The Purge from 27 levels.

I'm having a lot of trouble picturing SZ's this year. I'm really hoping for the most out of Anarchade and Vikings.

"Plastic Surgery" is still rumored and hasn't been replaced, right?

I'm having a lot of trouble picturing SZ's this year. I'm really hoping for the most out of Anarchade and Vikings.

"Plastic Surgery" is still rumored and hasn't been replaced, right?

I'm excited about Vikings (something fresh for that area) and Zombieland, unsure about Anarchade just because of the location, and meh about "Plastic Surgery" and Rob Zombie.

My bad- really wasn’t expecting that reaction

I can’t wait to see what they do with Zombieland

Having high hopes with the SZ this year, it's more all over the place than previous years (in a good way). Plastic Surgery, Rob Zombie and Anarchade have me very intrigued as how they'll play out.

The scarezones sound cool this year, I mean yes they are seem a bit confusing and were not given much to detail about em but I think will get our answers eventually, I would not doubt that Universal could be putting out the houses first and then releasing the zones and show closer to the event, so that the houses get more hype behind them, of course Hollywood had put theirs out but I feel like they were going to put something out and it fell through so they decided to put out the zones instead.

I'm excited about Vikings (something fresh for that area) and Zombieland, unsure about Anarchade just because of the location, and meh about "Plastic Surgery" and Rob Zombie.
Vikings are always a great choice, although I hope it isn't a photo op zone.

As far as Rob Zombie, they will need to convince me otherwise at the event...At the moment I'm unsold