Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

So do we have any idea when they’re going to say what’s going here? I’m beginning to get WoL vibes, and with D23 coming up, it’d be nice to get something.

Then again, with Disney’s crappy summer as people wait for GE in World and Rise in Land, I can easily understand Universal doubling down on its fear of announcing things.

Last edited:
So do we have any idea when they’re going to say what’s going here? I’m beginning to get WoL vibes, and with D23 coming up, it’d be nice to get something.

Then again, with Disney’s crappy summer as people wait for GE in World and Rise in Land, I can easily understand Universal doubling down on its fear of announcing things.
If Entertainment is the one running this, they do things differently than attractions. We got the name and details for Cinematic Celebration the week it opened, for example.

I don't think this is a billion dollar land unless the T2 building is much bigger than I thought..

It's more of a "come and see it while you're here" type of thing

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if this has been the case for a while, but there are walls around the entrance.

Apologies if I missed that, I don’t follow this thread as closely as some others.

Its been noted but appreciate the report. Id assume at this point wait for 2020 honestly, and focus on Hagrid for this year. Opening this early 2020 along with Volcano Bay addition (just a possibility) would be great for the resort. Then JW in 2021, shows them super active! Excited for this show as well.

I was speaking recently installed attractions

But yes Spidey, Mummy, and PF are all great

And this is one thing I have not been happy about in recent years--it feels like a cost-cutting measure. Disaster, Twister, and Jaws (I'm willing to let the last one slide JUST because we got one of the best themed lands of all time, maybe the best in the country in its place) have all been replaced by screen rides. Unfortunately the GP does not flock to rides with practical effects like Twister and Disaster.

So is this new attraction--if it ever actually happens--screen-free?

Last edited:
And this is one thing I have not been happy about in recent years--it feels like a cost-cutting measure. Disaster, Twister, and Jaws (I'm willing to let the last one slide JUST because we got one of the best themed lands of all time, maybe the best in the country in its place) have all been replaced by screen rides.

So is this new attraction--if it ever actually happens--screen-free?

Say what you want about screen rides but it’s not cost cutting. Especially when it takes more CMs to run Fallon than Twister (not including entertainment).