Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

Question for people with info. Planning on going to Tokyo in September. How busy is TDL and Disney Sea around then?

Brouce Broughton is the composer of Soarin, and we have an example of his past works..

He composed The Orville theme? I love that show

Also, Soarin's score is what makes the ride for me to be honest....They could have a blank screen and just blast us with the score and orange smell...I would still be happy

Man The Orville is an ok show but the opening in the new star trek just kills it on quality. It's kinda important to set the tone. I think this ride being a higher quality intro really makes the difference.

Just noticed that they spelled “Soaring” with the “g” on the end was it always like that or part of the retheme? I’m emailing Bob Iger to request this retheme for Epcot as part of the parkwide investment.

As well themed as they made this ride look, it's still the same ride (with the exception of an added scene at the beginning). People waited SIX HOURS for it yesterday at TDS.

In this video you can see the amazing queue, hidden secrets in the queue, but not the preshow or the attraction. They are pretty serious about the no filming rule.
Regardless this is Soarin’ round the world with a minorly changed opening showing a falcon flying a head of you. And at the end you fly through Tokyo and end at Disneysea.
It’s a fine ride but the queue really makes you think you are going to be transported to the early 1900’s when you get, well throw in at the present. This is really nothing to fly out to Japan to see unless you want to see all the S.E.A. references.

In this video you can see the amazing queue, hidden secrets in the queue, but not the preshow or the attraction. They are pretty serious about the no filming rule.
Regardless this is Soarin’ round the world with a minorly changed opening showing a falcon flying a head of you. And at the end you fly through Tokyo and end at Disneysea.
It’s a fine ride but the queue really makes you think you are going to be transported to the early 1900’s when you get, well throw in at the present. This is really nothing to fly out to Japan to see unless you want to see all the S.E.A. references.
It's such a beautiful building to be honest....And I still want to fly to Japan haha