Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

and if that the case if it original then it got to be graveyard hide and shriek am i correct because that the only original we have left to annouce

and if that the case if it original then it got to be graveyard hide and shriek am i correct because that the only original we have left to annouce
It’s not called graveyard hide and shriek, We don’t know the name and yes that’s the only original left. But when asked if it was for only Orlando they said “Orlando only Tonight” which makes me think Hollywood’s also getting it.

It’s not called graveyard hide and shriek, We don’t know the name and yes that’s the only original left. But when asked if it was for only Orlando they said “Orlando only Tonight” which makes me think Hollywood’s also getting it.
You should know the name. I mean, the conceit is "Hide and Seek in a Graveyard." It's not hard to figure out.

Never mind the fact that most people don't attend HHN to ride the rides.

You'd be surprised. Since single-night tickets to HHN are cheaper than single-day tickets to normal Universal, I knew several people who just went for ST and then to ride rides.

You should know the name. I mean, the conceit is "Hide and Seek in a Graveyard." It's not hard to figure out.

Is there any unique twist to this house, beyond just being a generic graveyard house?

See what the least amount of effort can do?
tenor.gif

Sorry should have worded it different. We should know the name but I haven’t took the time to figure it out.

Is it Graveyard Hide and Seek and not Shriek:grin:

Edit: sorry just saw the name was figured out