Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 451 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Midsommar is fantastic, well worth your time.
Sry to reply that late to a topic I am just catching up on all the stuff. What made you think Midsommar is fantastic? So I know it was really well recieved by the critiques but I watched it and was completly bored. I know what the movie wanted to be but it was just not interesting enought to catch me. The really interesting parts of the movie were to short and there was little to no tension through large parts of the second half.

Sry to reply that late to a topic I am just catching up on all the stuff. What made you think Midsommar is fantastic? So I know it was really well recieved by the critiques but I watched it and was completly bored. I know what the movie wanted to be but it was just not interesting enought to catch me. The really interesting parts of the movie were to short and there was little to no tension through large parts of the second half.
For me, it was the smaller details that made it for me. All the trippy, moving landscapes in some scenes, the foreshadowing and even the creative kills - just really enjoyed it. Plus the relationships dynamic was really effective for me, reminded me of films like Gone Girl etc. It definitely gets slower towards the middle / end, but I love that, I wanted it to be a drawn out and challenging watch.

I've been transported back to my grade school days. Ghost in the Graveyard.. OMG! We played that ALL THE TIME when I was a kid. There were so many kids in my neighborhood, and we'd get about 15-20 of us playing this at any given time.. Plus, there was a Lutheran church / school adjacent to our street, and they had a small cemetery. We would make part of the play in there which was such a blast. That place had some really old graves, too.. it's still there, and some are so old, you can't even read the tombstones anymore.

Wow.. talk about nostalgia. Looking forward to this one.

I would say there is a "decent' percentage of folks who are 50/50 interested in the rides vs. houses. Not most but a good amount who wanted to "ride a couple rides and hit a couple houses" I don't know how big this percentage is but I've heard this attitude floated around.
im a pass holder and I still make it a point to ride a few rides each night. I appreciate how short the waits normally are and riding the mummy at night is very nice.

So Murdy said that the next house for Hollywood will most likely be announced next week. So we might be getting Ghosts in the Graveyard tomorrow, which would’ve been a weird house to show media in the UK, as it wouldn’t gain traction the same way an IP would.

So Murdy said that the next house for Hollywood will most likely be announced next week. So we might be getting Ghosts in the Graveyard tomorrow, which would’ve been a weird house to show media in the UK, as it wouldn’t gain traction the same way an IP would.

Perhaps it might have been what they had permission to show? :shrug:

That or whatever it was just got delayed despite what was said...that...wouldn't shock me honestly.

Or we're in for a major surprise. I have my doubts.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is Hollywood getting Us, Hotc and Killer Klowns too? If so, then tomorrow has to be an Orlando-only original right?