Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Looks like I lost 10 of my Chuck E Cheeses tokens. Would've preferred to have the Rob Zombie stuff announced tomorrow, but Killer Klowns is still most excellent news.
Perhaps a few scarezones can be announced tomorrow.

are we agreement for hhn 30 that jack is coming back or they might do something different and killer klowns is next yes

are we agreement for hhn 30 that jack is coming back or they might do something different and killer klowns is next yes

If they choose to give that specific focus to someone, it would most likely be Jack.

And yes, Klowns is basically 99.9% the announcement.

As much as I think Jack has been overused, I feel like that's the only icon marketing would want to use, Jack was the first true icon of the event, this is true and yes it is sad that the others are sorta overlooked on now besides Chance who was given her due somewhat at 26 but I do really wish the other icons would return but I'm not holding my breath, if it's anniversary year, I could definitely see Jack being the Master of Scareamonies again.

So I could be crazy but I had notifications on from theme park trader on twitter and they posted a hint that was some sort of emoji and I think it was fried chicken but when I clicked the tweet they deleted it so who knows

We don’t know much about 30 at the moment, other than a rumored Terra Cruentus zone and house. I’m hoping each SZ will be based on an icon or previous HHN original.

As much as I think Jack has been overused, I feel like that's the only icon marketing would want to use, Jack was the first true icon of the event, this is true and yes it is sad that the others are sorta overlooked on now besides Chance who was given her due somewhat at 26 but I do really wish the other icons would return but I'm not holding my breath, if it's anniversary year, I could definitely see Jack being the Master of Scareamonies again.

Just because the other icons can’t appear in the marketing doesn’t mean they can’t appear at the event.