Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 456 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm wondering what the commercial will be like as well.. and the tagline/slogan for this year as well..
I said this before, but i hope they have a commercial related to those sleep paralysis tweets. imagine this.

A man opens his eyes, camera pans up to reveal he's in a bedroom. For some reason, he can't move, but he can still move his eyes. Suddenly, the closet doors starts to open, as a bunch of tentacles start to come out from it (Stranger Things Season 3). They slither across the floor, as the window bursts open, revealing a hairy dog like man (The Wolf Man), as it notices the man. The bedroom door doesn't open, but insteas a small fat green ghost phases through it (Ghostbusters), giggling oddly. All of them move closer and closer to the man, as he silently screams....
....and he wakes up in a sweat. He looks to the closet, window, and bedroom door, but nothings there. Sighing in relief, he reaches over to turn off the light...and than notices a Tethered version of him right next to the lamp (Us), scissors in hand as it lunges at him.
"Face Stranger Things, Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, and Us, at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights"

I said this before, but i hope they have a commercial related to those sleep paralysis tweets. imagine this.

A man opens his eyes, camera pans up to reveal he's in a bedroom. For some reason, he can't move, but he can still move his eyes. Suddenly, the closet doors starts to open, as a bunch of tentacles start to come out from it (Stranger Things Season 3). They slither across the floor, as the window bursts open, revealing a hairy dog like man (The Wolf Man), as it notices the man. The bedroom door doesn't open, but insteas a small fat green ghost phases through it (Ghostbusters), giggling oddly. All of them move closer and closer to the man, as he silently screams....
....and he wakes up in a sweat. He looks to the closet, window, and bedroom door, but nothings there. Sighing in relief, he reaches over to turn off the light...and than notices a Tethered version of him right next to the lamp (Us), scissors in hand as it lunges at him.
"Face Stranger Things, Ghostbusters, Universal Monsters, and Us, at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights"
Idea remained me of the StoryTeller commercial.

Last year was my first year of the event and I'm far more excited for this lineup than I was for last years. There are so many things that I'm like "I have to go to this immediately" rather than "I'm okay if I cant do this immediately."

I cant say I'm too excited for HO1C but I know this year will be great! It should be fun to start seeing street props appear.

I love the videos, adds hype. Even if some aren’t as in depth as others, still adds to the hype of the house.

Also, I saw someone on Facebook earlier saying about a lack of ‘iconic IPs’ at this years event. Of course people can have their own opinion over the houses, some will intrigue more than others, but to say that Universal Monsters and Ghostbusters aren’t ‘iconic’ is hard to believe. :lol:

I love the videos, adds hype. Even if some aren’t as in depth as others, still adds to the hype of the house.

Also, I saw someone on Facebook earlier saying about a lack of ‘iconic IPs’ at this years event. Of course people can have their own opinion over the houses, some will intrigue more than others, but to say that Universal Monsters and Ghostbusters aren’t ‘iconic’ is hard to believe. :lol:
Yeah...everyone knows "Frankenstein" and "Dracula". Without UCM we wouldn't have a lot of the popular tropes we see today. I'd say those are some of the most iconic things for halloween.

GIV US PINEEWIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In fairness, It probably would make for a pretty epic house. But I’m just tired of seeing people suggest It since it’s well established that It’s off limits. Also It would exacerbate the crowds.

Reactions: hhnlover
Ok the Theme Park Trader podcast, they said that Universal told them there would be 2 shows this year at HHN.
giphy.gif