Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Predictions:

2019: Bourne and Cinematic Celebration holiday overlay
2020: Volcano Bay expansion
2021: Jurassic World overlay for the land and River Adventure and the new coaster
2022: SLOP and parade
2023: Fantastic Worlds with full model of the theme park, concept art, lands announced (Monsters, Fantastic Beasts, Nintendo plus Pokémon, Dreamworks, and hub & icon)

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be announcements for new projects coming to the existing property with this announcement. They really don't want people to postpone visits until 2023, and they need to amp up the hype. Just like the additions of Rip Ride Rockit when Hogsmeade was announced and Transformers when Diagon Alley was announced. They want the gravy train to keep rolling the whole time...

I would assume the Harry Potter one.

I just hope for background music, and a new special drink that actually tastes good.

Reactions: Nico
As much as I love and can't wait for the attractions announcements, I would love them to pay some attention to back of house alongside these announcements... how about building a new Universal HQ. Something state of the art and beautiful to attract and retain the industry's top talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.