Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The original 'story' was that it was a lion with a tigers head that battled itself

I assume it looked like CatDog
220px-Cat-and-Dog.gif

Reactions: shiekra38
“the seas have been overthrown by ships many years ago” “the animal has been loose ever since 1999”
Hmm... I get the second bit, but the first part has me confused. Is that a typo? Should it be something like "the seas overturned/threw ships" or "the seas have been overrun by ships"?
Regardless, I'd be down with a nice mythical theme, especially if it ties into Moroccan culture.

What’s that v Shapped thing in the middle of the ledger for? Is it to move hold it in place when they’re putting it in?

WOW you can get really close to ledgers from the pathway. im at the park now. once it opens youre going to stand probably less 10 feet from track in the exit/ giftshop area

i already left the park, but i was just sent this. 100% going to be an inversion. ill make a no limits 2 thing to show what i think it will be.

Attachments

• BA7D88E3-8D02-440D-BA1C-9E67FA0E9792.jpeg
    BA7D88E3-8D02-440D-BA1C-9E67FA0E9792.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Magic-Man
sorry for posting so much but this is what i think its going to be. i apologize for the crude drawing

Attachments

• 1C5BB606-DA66-4CDF-A5C6-92CCCBD7F589.jpeg
    1C5BB606-DA66-4CDF-A5C6-92CCCBD7F589.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 57
Howd you get that pic even lol? Theres a huge wall in front of the exit area and its pretty hard to take pics with it in the way. Any progress on the first inversion as well?

Howd you get that pic even lol? Theres a huge wall in front of the exit area and its pretty hard to take pics with it in the way. Any progress on the first inversion as well?

i really dont want to say any names as i really would hate for people to get in trouble but i know an employee who works a food stand in that area and she sent me that pic

and not that i could see, no. it seems theyre working on that section now as one of the 2 cranes is legit parked 5 feet away from those ledgers in that pic

This thing is going to be giant. Everybody says the best parts of Steel Vengeance are experiencing RMC level forces on huge elements (the first half) so I imagine this will be similar to that. Looks a tad more twisty but I'm excited nevertheless simply because it's the brain child of Alan Schilke and Mark Rose.