HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The sets in Waterworld are surprisingly huge this year. I was shocked by H4’s scale but House of 1000 Corpses looks like it could outdo that easily. Waterworld is easily the venue that confuses me most since it looks small, but is generally long and has the most consistent mazes

Man it really seems like most of the houses with the tents got a lot more in the vertical department. Especially FmWM, Ghostbusters, and the Tram Garage's. Makes me legitimately pumped, as it's something that should've been done a long time ago.

Oh, and Hi Firefly House!
I'm pleasantly surprised how big the sets seem to be this year. It tells me they're working to make the houses more immersive and more "grand". It's also a good sign to me of fewer black walls.

The sets in Waterworld are surprisingly huge this year. I was shocked by H4’s scale but House of 1000 Corpses looks like it could outdo that easily. Waterworld is easily the venue that confuses me most since it looks small, but is generally long and has the most consistent mazes
I didn't think the sets in H4 weren't that big. Yeah, you have the garage at the entrance and the power plant, but they really didn't seem big compared to HoTC 1.0, Alice Cooper Goes to Hell, or Stranger Things.

So I have this channel that's non-theme park related and focuses on toys and collectibles.

You ever visit the Frank & Son Collectible Show in City of Industry? It's a pretty cool year-round show (Wednesdays & Saturdays) if you're in to toys and collectibles.

Don't wanna push the Creepshow facade debate too hard, but...look at the Creepshow facade again. There's a window in the middle with a ton of crossbars, right?

Now look at the Creepshow cover.
818hXa7FYeL.jpg

^ maybe?

EDIT: Another thing: That Pandora's Box facade is definitely not the house from Annabelle Comes Home, 'nor is it the house from Hellraiser. And the Ghostbusters facade looks much more like the library than the firehouse.

Last edited:
The Ghostbusters facade looks a bit too wide for it to be tje firehouse. Is it really the firehouse? I feel like its gonna be the library.

I think they're doing that, it fits with Horror Night Hollywood's MO of starting from the beginning of the movie rather than using the most iconic thing as the opening: See also, TrT's facade last year.

The raised tent makes me think we're definitely seeing the Firehouse, it'll just be in the maze.

Reactions: hhnlover