Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 459 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why's that? And @Legacy why ddid you like this?

I think the reason is pretty obvious if Legacy liked a post stating to temper expectations of UCM. An knowing what he did reveal about one of the scenes, I can understand why. (As a preface, it's certainly a "your mileage may vary" kind of thing on what was revealed. Myself I have no issue with it, though others might see it differently.)

An to be honest, if you keep your expectations in check on everything, then it's easier for everything to pleasantly surprise you. However if you're going in with the firm mindset that a particular house is gonna' be a GOAT, then it's going to be easier to end up disappointing because it just can't reach one's personal expectations. (Even if it ends up being a great house!)

*cough* Carnival Graveyard

This is currently the best example of keeping one's expectations in check/a house not reaching the personal expectations of what people thought it would be.

For 28, Carnival Graveyard dominated the anticipated house lists. Everyone had their own idea on what it was gonna' be like, and for most it just didn't reach their lofty expectations. I know it's really easy to get super excited for a house (the same can be said for movies, rides...just about anything.), but it certainly doesn't hurt to rein it in a bit.

I think the reason is pretty obvious if Legacy liked a post stating to temper expectations of UCM. An knowing what he did reveal about one of the scenes, I can understand why. (As a preface, it's certainly a "your mileage may vary" kind of thing on what was revealed. Myself I have no issue with it, though others might see it differently.)

An to be honest, if you keep your expectations in check on everything, then it's easier for everything to pleasantly surprise you. However if you're going in with the firm mindset that a particular house is gonna' be a GOAT, then it's going to be easier to end up disappointing because it just can't reach one's personal expectations. (Even if it ends up being a great house!)
What did he reveal?

I am hoping UCM is a Horror Nights house with Classic Monsters in it. Fingers crossed.
giphy.gif

Do we know how far along the houses are? From what I'm understanding, GB, Nightingales, and ST are nearing completion? On the opposite end, Yeti hasn't started scenic build yet?

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Do we know how far along the houses are? From what I'm understanding, GB, Nightingales, and ST are nearing completion? On the opposite end, Yeti hasn't started scenic build yet?
A few weeks ago, Aiello said 8 or so had some sort of work done, some almost completely done or some only beginning. The tweet is somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: OrlLover and uso345
@Legacy said this July 1st
Tents and New Parade (108) are done. From my understanding, SS 25, SS 22, and half of SS 24 are anywhere between 60%-90% done. Old Parade, I think, is about 50% done. Shrek and the other half of SS 24 may still be about 30-40% done.

Reactions: uso345