Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right, it’s less. I’m quoted at $17.81 right now from MCO to CityWalk.

I was referring more to the cost of getting an Uber from Disney to Universal and back again, a 2 park ticket for the full experience. Probably need 2 days. If she’s travelling alone that’s nearly $350. If

Reactions: HPFred and Legacy
It’s very much “of a time” and could use a refresh.

ioa_g_3_1.jpg

I recall Uni filing a trademark for "Epic Universe" back in 2018. Could this also include a Resort Rebrand announcement ? I don't think it's coincidence they included the word "Epic" in bold.

Without even seeing it, I think we can all agree that it’s better that DHS’s logo?

Might be just my love of space equipment and stuff, but even without seeing the font and wording reprsented..I love it. Especially when brightened up, you can notice a lot of fun details they put in to just the potential back side.
__

To speak of Epic Universe..Didn't someone here bring up of WB potentially going into a legal dispute over the Fantastic Worlds name, before that died off into an obscure post?

Reactions: Magic-Man
Might be just my love of space equipment and stuff, but even without seeing the font and wording reprsented..I love it. Especially when brightened up, you can notice a lot of fun details they put in to just the potential back side.
__

To speak of Epic Universe..Didn't someone here bring up of WB potentially going into a legal dispute over the Fantastic Worlds name, before that died off into an obscure post?
It was brought up rather recently, saw it brought up in either the blue sky or general expansion one last week. That and universal seems to like the word epic a lot recently, or at least their marketing department does.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I think Epic Universe speaks better as a whole for the resorts than a single park.
Agreed, but most people I know use the word Epic to mock what ever comes from Ben Shapiro or Gearbox these days. They would probably make fun of the park name and view it as more of a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.