Disney+ | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What an odd opening lineup. Mandalorian alone was going to get me to buy but idk now. Odd selection of marvel movies too lol and tv shows. Like no Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Phineas and Ferb. Don't think I saw Even Stevens either. Also no Beauty and The Beast is just so weird. I get no Lion King or Aladdin cause those just came out so that can wait for 2020 but seriously? Or Cinderella? Sorry I just find this weird lol.

Ooooooof. That is a ROUGH lineup. Didn't they promise like 95% of the Feature Animation lineup?

I realize that a number of library titles are still tied up in other agreements (Hulu, Netflix), but this is frankly a pretty pathetic showing. The Mandalorian is the one real "killer app," and I don't think it's enough.

I’ll probably sign up for a trial and binge watch the Mandolrian.

Do we know if this will be a “all at once” binge show, or a weekly released show?

Considering the cost to produce it, I wools think they would want to drag it out as long as possible lol

Absurd that they'd ask people for that subscription fee without providing complete libraries of all these series. I'm not a fan of The Last Jedi in the least but it is really weird not seeing it on there. I understand that someone earlier in the thread said it's possibly because of the Netflix deal, but still very weird.

What about the Marvel lineup? How can you not have every single Marvel movie available for people to binge up until Endgame's addition?

It's also really weird seeing The Simpsons on that list.

Even if they didn’t want to throw in all their big hitters yet, they still have decades of content to pull from.

They even missed Toon Disney/Disney XD/Disney Channel content that could have easily been thrown in, and would’ve been really buzzy.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Absurd that they'd ask people for that subscription fee without providing complete libraries of all these series. I'm not a fan of The Last Jedi in the least but it is really weird not seeing it on there. I understand that someone earlier in the thread said it's possibly because of the Netflix deal, but still very weird.

What about the Marvel lineup? How can you not have every single Marvel movie available for people to binge up until Endgame's addition?

It's also really weird seeing The Simpsons on that list.
In fairness, it’s a cheap monthly price to start off with.

So this "service" is going to be a slow drizzle of content being added and taken from the service to artificially force subscribers to stay (if they get away with it). When Netflix does it I understand that, they pay for a certain duration but Disney owns this stuff.

I’d like at some point if they put all those old school Mickey Mouse cartons on it. The list says “Mickey Mouse shorts” but I’m assuming it’s referring to those new ones. Those old cartoons are great. Also, really weird to see The Simpsons amongst all of that.