Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 632 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I didn’t get the chance to take a video, but there’s an effect on JP:RA that I’ve never seen before in all my years of going to UOR (or at least don’t remember).

There’s a projection on your right in the main building just after you begin to ascend the lift. It appears to be two raptors communicating (I assume ones you meet ahead.) and a T-Rex making its way up the lift (also probably the one you meat ahead).

Is this a new effect? Or an old one that hasn’t worked in years?

So I didn’t get the chance to take a video, but there’s an effect on JP:RA that I’ve never seen before in all my years of going to UOR (or at least don’t remember).

There’s a projection on your right in the main building just after you begin to ascend the lift. It appears to be two raptors communicating (I assume ones you meet ahead.) and a T-Rex making its way up the lift (also probably the one you meat ahead).

Is this a new effect? Or an old one that hasn’t worked in years?
Two raptor shadows look at each other, then run forward. The effect has always been there.

I believe @Alicia or @RollermanDan hinted it would be the fastest multi-launch coaster in the world.
Dan said it first. I was just quoting an internal document I found, but he had the lead on it.

I wonder if it still will be though, as my intel on that was already old by the time I saw it, and there were rumors that the top-hat element was lessened from 200+ feet to something closer in height to Hulk. Maybe @RollermanDan can speak to it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.