Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: When are You Going?

Will be in Orlando between 28th September and 13th October. Will be on FFP so will be there Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays with first night being 29th September.

If not in a queue or a house we will be at Taco Mans stand drinking Dufftober fest.

I have a ressie for CBBR for sept 12 - 23 and plan on ROF+Express so if it all plays out I will get my fill of Horrah again this year. Someone add up the day . Im too lazy

will be braving October 19th with express. happens to be the worst night of the season, butttttt wasnt my idea.

Sept 25th through the 29th. ROF with express

Same with us. We got the “2 nights for 1” deal and will hit Wednesday/Thursday. Stay and scream, likely no express unless Tuesday sucked. Then express for Wednesday.

Also got a screaming deal on 5 days for the price of two, park to park ticket. But I am assuming I’m not allowed to post where. It beat gate price for the same ticket by a substantial amount. First time in a long time it was worth it to not order online from the Universal machine.

It’s not a secret place, by any stretch of the imagination. Just look around.

Due to work schedule, have to change to the week of October 14th. Which is killing me due to the Wednesday the 16th block-out. Now I’ll just hope it’s some special upcharge night I can grab on to. :)

September 29Th till the October 13th

Equipped with: Frequent Fear plus with express

Will be combining stay and scream, and express for a chilled out time.

Express pass will probably fall on the floor by accident on my last day, look alive.

Express pass will probably fall on the floor by accident on my last day, look alive.
I'm curious if the Express for those tickets work without scanning into the event that night. I may test that out this year.

I mean, if it works, I'm more than happy to pass along our Express so someone else could enjoy it...buuuut I would also like to come back next year, so I might play it on the safe side and just keep it to myself.

Very similar to us. I don't know how some of you get through 14 + houses in a night. You must have some stamina.

Very similar to us. I don't know how some of you get through 14 + houses in a night. You must have some stamina.

I went 11 times last year. My first few days, I was HHN commando. I did 20-23 house runs each night. I was also using my refillable cup for 5-10 Icees every night. Yes, I’m a very large child lol.

I completely ran out of steam about halfway through. The last few times I attended, I sometimes skipped all of the houses that weren’t in the front of the park. My hips and feet were killing me. And I was now getting maybe 1 Icee a night, and getting ice water 5-10 times a night.

I think I like the idea of pacing myself this year!

I went 11 times last year. My first few days, I was HHN commando. I did 20-23 house runs each night. I was also using my refillable cup for 5-10 Icees every night. Yes, I’m a very large child lol.

I completely ran out of steam about halfway through. The last few times I attended, I sometimes skipped all of the houses that weren’t in the front of the park. My hips and feet were killing me. And I was now getting maybe 1 Icee a night, and getting ice water 5-10 times a night.

I think I like the idea of pacing myself this year!

Sweet Jesus. Maybe it's just the old man in me, but did you actually enjoy any of that? The pressure of "hurry up, I need to get my 23rd run in" sounds terrible.