Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess I was thinking like the Hive house in Orlando a few years back after The Conjuring fell through.

The thing about that is...the GOT in this case wasn’t built yet, while Conjuring in 2017 Orlando had been finished.

So I don’t think it’s a rejiggering. Perhaps maybe they’re making the aesthetic close to it but that Doesn’t really fit in the same thing

Reactions: Dr. Herbert West
Not that I was expecting this to happen, but I'm disappointed that once again there's no option to get a FFP with express. I understand there probably isn't much of market for it out here but I'd like to think there's enough people who would do it where they can at least do a test one year and see how it goes.

Not that I was expecting this to happen, but I'm disappointed that once again there's no option to get a FFP with express. I understand there probably isn't much of market for it out here but I'd like to think there's enough people who would do it where they can at least do a test one year and see how it goes.

I don't even know how they price it - it's fascinating to see the price disparity between the base Frequent Fear Passes for Florida versus Hollywood... you can get a Frequent Fear with Express for what, $250, in Orlando? It costs $200 to do a base pass here!

I don't even know how they price it - it's fascinating to see the price disparity between the base Frequent Fear Passes for Florida versus Hollywood... you can get a Frequent Fear with Express for what, $250, in Orlando? It costs $200 to do a base pass here!
To be fair to Hollywood, Rush of Fear and the September pass cost the same, and RoF with express is $335. All of our other passes are more expensive than theirs though.

Oh wow, the Throwback Thursdays thing is actually happening! From the site --

Halloween Horror Nights is ready to kick it old school with a new Throwback Thursdays experience. Run in fear from monsters that nightmares are made, then groove to your favorite hits of the 80s from a live band or inside a DJ-hosted dance party. Grab your leg warmers, windbreakers and neon tracksuits for a Halloween party with an 80s twist. Pop, lock and moonwalk all night long in this throwback extravaganza that’s totally awesome – exclusively on Thursday nights.

Oh wow, the Throwback Thursdays thing is actually happening! From the site --

Halloween Horror Nights is ready to kick it old school with a new Throwback Thursdays experience. Run in fear from monsters that nightmares are made, then groove to your favorite hits of the 80s from a live band or inside a DJ-hosted dance party. Grab your leg warmers, windbreakers and neon tracksuits for a Halloween party with an 80s twist. Pop, lock and moonwalk all night long in this throwback extravaganza that’s totally awesome – exclusively on Thursday nights.
As long as it'll play Ghostbusters, it'll be good.

Reactions: Dr. Herbert West
They've previously had a spot for radio stations and DJs on the backlot by the food trucks, I'd bet it'll be there.

It's probably the only place in the park besides the upper lot with enough space, and it helps that most foot traffic is probably gonna be in the backlot by the time things really get rolling. However, my concern is just soundbleed. Would it be really bad for the backlot mazes, like it was in WB?

It's probably the only place in the park besides the upper lot with enough space, and it helps that most foot traffic is probably gonna be in the backlot by the time things really get rolling. However, my concern is just soundbleed. Would it be really bad for the backlot mazes, like it was in WB?
Probably not, never heard the music there last year whenever it was being blast by DJs last year, the large walls and structures back there must have some kind of soundproofing, or the mazes are just loud enough to not be able to hear it.

Wow, they're really going all out on this 80s theme! That sounds like a lot of fun, I may try to go on a Thursday on one of my trips.

Now I know I'm beating a dead horse...
But I just found out that Scream Season 3 came out! About a month ago! Titling it Scream: Resurrection on VH1.
Pandora's Box is Scream.......
Or one could dream :'(

I wonder where in the park will the band/DJ dance party be located..

Guessing the only..potentially logical place, is Springfield; with the DJ on-top of the Kwik-E-Mart, much like EVE.

I'm actually a bit surprised, as something else should've been announced alongside the 80's. Wondering if they may have it as part of Midsummer on the weekend..

Wow, they're really going all out on this 80s theme! That sounds like a lot of fun, I may try to go on a Thursday on one of my trips.

Now I know I'm beating a dead horse...
But I just found out that Scream Season 3 came out! About a month ago! Titling it Scream: Resurrection on VH1.
Pandora's Box is Scream.......
Or one could dream :'(

Just saying, you really should be glad you didn't see Season 3.

It was back last year.
I went last year and I swear the Unlimited Express option was not even an option when purchasing tickets. I know this because I would’ve bought those instead of the One Time Express pass. I’m pretty certain they were not available last year.

I went last year and I swear the Unlimited Express option was not even an option when purchasing tickets. I know this because I would’ve bought those instead of the One Time Express pass. I’m pretty certain they were not available last year.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't available, it was part of the RIP Tour but not as its own ticket at least