Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 566 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only true "Surprise" IPs would be LOTR and GOT in my opinion. Id assume if one of those are going to the new park we would be hearing about it tomorrow. Not so sure however. 5 lands is exciting though. Also, would they keep all dreamworks in one "World"? Or could we get a HTTYD land as well as a Shrek/KFP land?

Reactions: truejonas
The only true "Surprise" IPs would be LOTR and GOT in my opinion. Id assume if one of those are going to the new park we would be hearing about it tomorrow. Not so sure however. 5 lands is exciting though. Also, would they keep all dreamworks in one "World"? Or could we get a HTTYD land as well as a Shrek/KFP land?

It doesn't make sense to divide DreamWorks up like that, IMO. They're not doing that for Nintendo, so why do that with DW? And no way is GOT ever coming to a theme park like Universal. LOTR maybe.

It doesn't make sense to divide DreamWorks up like that, IMO. They're not doing that for Nintendo, so why do that with DW? And no way is GOT ever coming to a theme park like Universal. LOTR maybe.
Ya fair enough. Just trying to figure out what the 5th land could be if there is one. Only mentioned GOT cause its a "major" IP. I really have no clue what to expect but its my last 24 Horus to speculate hahaha

Reactions: Magic-Man
It doesn't make sense to divide DreamWorks up like that, IMO. They're not doing that for Nintendo, so why do that with DW?
How do you know they're not doing that with Nintendo? They're keeping Mario together, sure (including DK). But potential other areas like Zelda and Pokemon could be separated.

Status
Not open for further replies.