Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think being inside would make it any better. And there is minecart levels in the jungle, so that's also not a problem.

It would make the long jumps much more exciting. They could use lighting effects for your to jump off the track, and not even see the landing track until you got close to it. A LOT of cool stuff could be done. It looks to have some indoor sections. I just hope it isn't just load/unload.

It would make the long jumps much more exciting. They could use lighting effects for your to jump off the track, and not even see the landing track until you got close to it. A LOT of cool stuff could be done. It looks to have some indoor sections. I just hope it isn't just load/unload.
I agree with this.

I also think it kills some of the surprises, if the jumps/bounces are all shown to people walking by.

It will have interior scenes

Pretty sure that Hollywood SNW would only have MK ride and a Yoshi attraction, with DK being only exclusive to Orlando, unless the owner from the nearby golf course gives up the land for USH, which won't happen anytime soon. I'm also pretty sure SNW Hollywood would open for HHN and possible have a scarezone based on Zelda or Luigi's Mansion and playing scary soundtracks from these games.

I wouldn’t be surprised if part of Orlando’s SNW attractions were “delayed” for a year or two. DK would be a prime candidate to keep the steam rolling after a grand opening.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, SNW should include attractions outside the Mario universe such as Zelda or Ness unless it's part of phase 1.

Also, unless I'm mistaken, SNW should include attractions outside the Mario universe such as Zelda or Ness unless it's part of phase 1.
God I hope that's wrong... I would much prefer the Mario world to be fully Mario, and Zelda can go elsewhere (like Lost Continent).
They have enough land to double Nintendo World over time. The initial 3 rides are expected to open with the park. And then later, even more! Yay!
This is something I have thought about for a bit - I do understand that there will be large expansion spaces to be used for entire lands eventually... but are we expecting each land to have a little extra room to build a few rides where needed?

This is something I have thought about for a bit - I do understand that there will be large expansion spaces to be used for entire lands eventually... but are we expecting each land to have a little extra room to build a few rides where needed?
Yes. There will be space for a couple additional lands, plus every land will have at least some expansion space.

Status
Not open for further replies.