Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screamscape had already posted Fantastic Beasts, HTTYD, and Universal Monsters on their Instagram this morning so I figured the reveal happened. :lol:

I think any prior announcement happens at 9 am. After that they'll just wait for the new park stuff at 10 am id assume

Having only visited Florida, let alone Universal, for the first time in October 2018 (and having the place steal my heart - resulting in me and my family immediately rebooking for another fortnight from the UK, albeit in 2020) - this is so exciting.

I get insanely jealous reading of how things used to be, and how you guys have seen the parks change over the years and the things I have missed out on ever having the opportunity to ride/see. To be able to share in the excitement and creation of this new park, and then inevitably plan one of our next visits around when it opens is going to be really special. So excited! Thankfully it's absolutely dead in my office today, so I am going to be able to see everything as it's revealed right along with you :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.