Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early to engage the GP like that.

It is, but the fact that Disney just debut SWL and D23 coming up, and Hagrid being reported for its operation issues, it makes sense for Universal to tell the world about it. The only thing GP knows Universal has done recently is Hagrid and JW at Hollywood, compared to Disney's SWL, Tron, etc. Of course, we as fans know more and have known about everything for a while now.

It is, but the fact that Disney just debut SWL and D23 coming up, and Hagrid being reported for its operation issues, it makes sense for Universal to tell the world about it. The only thing GP knows Universal has done recently is Hagrid and JW at Hollywood, compared to Disney's SWL, Tron, etc. Of course, we as fans know more and have known about everything for a while now.
I think they were talking about the Time

Following from the UK here. This, the Attractions Magazine website and Twitter open in different tabs. It would have been good if UOR had given it an official Twitter hashtag so all updates visible on one page and to make it trend.
I have laptop, Iphone and IPad with different tabs too, sad but have been waiting for this announcement for some time!

Last edited:
Any recommended youtube channels if not for a livestream, maybe for like someone providing live updates on youtube I can listen too? At work... can't use twitter ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.