Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like they are keeping the concept art somewhat purposefully ambiguous, I'm expecting every thing to be a lot more detailed than what we can see now, but they didn't want to give too much away until they officially announce.

I am curious as to why the giant amphitheater appears to be in Classic Monsters... that seems like an odd fit to me.

Dueling coaster doesn't appear to be part of HTTYD - the entrance for it is very far away from the entrance to the other land - looks like it's part of whatever area that Planetarium building is in with the path that fades out into the trees.
Yea, the Hub. As I was saying, I dont think of it as its own land. 4 lands + a hub with shows and a coaster access.

I'm not seeing Berk at the bottom right. No rockwork, cliffs or anything that we saw in the movies. Possible a little bit there by the coaster.(the small one in the land not the big one), It might be an overall Dreamworks land, or just possibly fake art to hide the real plan for that area.
There's Rockwork, but I do seeing it be more general Dreamworks than a dedicated land for each property. The dueling coaster doesn't look particularly themed, though it is concept art and a bit early to say.

So for nintendo land, the thing in the way back looks like the DK coaster, i'm guessing the building is mario kart, no idea what the stuff is in the front, but the sun like thing at the entrance of nintendo land kind of looks like the star from super mario sunshine, so maybe this is where yoshi is going.
https://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/9/9c/Shine_Sprite_SMS.png/1200px-Shine_Sprite_SMS.png

the more that I look at it these look like green and yellow yoshi eggs
eGUK2lv.png

also the "bridge" in the front looks very similar to Alicias yoshi omnimover layout
Yoshi-layout-original12-690x460.jpg

I feel like they are keeping the concept art somewhat purposefully ambiguous, I'm expecting every thing to be a lot more detailed than what we can see now, but they didn't want to give too much away until they officially announce.

I am curious as to why the giant amphitheater appears to be in Classic Monsters... that seems like an odd fit to me.

The return of the Creature From The Black Lagoon musical show? Anyone? No?

... I kid of course.

Berk is the largest IP dedicated area out of all the IPs represented.

Skewed perspective. Remember how the artist is laying the scene out.

I'm starting to wonder if Fantastic Beasts is partially inside or if that's actually a massive showbuilding for possible indoor / hybrid coaster concept ?

Supposedly, yes.

@Alicia do you know if (not what) the coaster is tied to an IP?