Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
27c420a26c2b3533148f67398adf4ab4.png

That building looks like it would be pretty fitting for Space Fantasy
This looks to be some kind of a attraction and I can see that’s a show building in the back.

Last edited:
He called the whole area "South Campus" and current parks "North Campus "
Which to me confirms doubling the resort size basically. Not just a new park and A hotel. Multiple hotels, maybe another park one day too. Who knows?!!! This is going to lead to so many big things for Universal, really big day for them. Even their announcement felt just more professional or bigger almost. Idk, big day!

If the Hub is Space themed it would be nice if Universal brought Space Fantasy over from Japan
27c420a26c2b3533148f67398adf4ab4.png

That building looks like it would be pretty fitting for Space Fantasy

I really would like this to happen.

Would be super weird to have 2 coasters right next to one another

Less weird than Minion Mayhem and Race Through New York being right next to each other at USF. Or TRON and Space Mountain eventually being right next to each other at Magic Kingdom. Plus, Space Fantasy is considerably different from whatever that giant coaster looks to be in the concept art.

@Alicia do you know if (not what) the coaster is tied to an IP?
I do not know. I don't think it's an IP. Looks to be space-y discovery themed like the hub to me. (That's why I considered it a hub attraction and not a 5th world.)

Prediction: All the hub attractions are original concepts
This. Well, mostly.

I do not know. I don't think it's an IP. Looks to be space-y discovery themed like the hub to me. (That's why I considered it a hub attraction and not a 5th world.)

This. Well, mostly.

I think one of the hub attractions will be Ready Player One... perhaps the one between HTTYD & FB

Reactions: therock
My thoughts and wishlist

I imagine the central hub theme to be of Space. It would be cool for Epic Universe to be Nocturnal and the Hub has nightclubs and resturants open all night!

Im not to keen on having a land based on How to Train your Dragon. Good movies but doesnt have an epic feel imo. A themed land based on Dreams would be cool. Theres an turn of the century comic ctrip that was turned into a movie called Little Nemo that had fantastic worlds in dreams would be cool. Also the Sega Saturn game Nights into Dreams is a beautiful game. I can see creative rides being built.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
  • fdfdf.jpg
    fdfdf.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
  • ssaasa.jpg
    ssaasa.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
  • bcvgcc.jpg
    bcvgcc.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 5
Why the hell are people deadset on that IP showing up? lol

Just a feeling... seems ripe for a theme park screen based/simulator attraction. I am thinking this park will be a lot more practical rides, but this could be done without creating a whole land and once into the ride you could incorporate other IPs Universal has access to without giving them physical rides or lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.