Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

I don’t wanna get ahead of myself, but I feel like the pacing of this coaster along with the unique layout (it’s quite sprawled out getting from one old structure to the others), I think it’ll definitely crack top 5.

This is going to be glorious. I love watching the construction of these things...I’m truly hoping we end up with a top 5 in the world coaster with this beast.

i just did Batman the ride at six flags fiesta texas today. WOW bgt really needs one of these. and from what i saw, the kids love it. i rode with a little girl
Like the clone Batman? I don't see any need for BGT to have two inverts, but I won't disagree that it's a great attraction.

^ That’d be a good one, especially if it swung near some theming elements. Also only as long as they get rid of the tacky lighting package.

Any updates on Iron Gwazi??