Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 466 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had been the year before but couldn't attend the "cabin in the woods" year and was devastated. How was it?

And I know I will get shot down in flames for this but based on the audition details is there any hope that the changed house is this and not "US?"

There are videos of cabin in the woods house on youtube.
The house was pretty faithful to the movie . The cabin itself looked almost the same. The elevator room was pretty good.

So I am gonna assume that Vikings and Plastic Surgery are gonna have more to their names? Like subtitles or a completely different name?

Also are they still planning on doing more than 10 houses in the future?

Reactions: Lucky Planet
But is the theme gonna be 80s related like last year?
In one of the actual announcements they literally said that the theme was the 80's. I forgot if it was something Aiello said or if it was on the site...but unlike last year where the fans assumed the theme: the event itself said 80's was the theme.

Edit: Go to the website. Go to overview. Quote "the 80s return"

“The 80’s Return” is not a theme. It’s a gimmick. Give us an icon with a justification for why everything has turned 80s and then you have a theme. And then justify why every house, scarezone, and show fits into the theme.

It’s honestly as if theme parks have forgotten the core of their existence.

“The 80’s Return” is not a theme. It’s a gimmick. Give us an icon with a justification for why everything has turned 80s and then you have a theme. And then justify why every house, scarezone, and show fits into the theme.

It’s honestly as if theme parks have forgotten the core of their existence.

Doesn't creative hate icons or something?

So I don’t know if this is real but apparently a picture of the GB house has been leaked. I’m not gonna post it on here bc of the rules but it’s out there to see if you want.

Reactions: JawsVictim
Doesn't creative hate icons or something?

I can’t tell if you’re serious or joking! The designers of HHN want icons, backstories, and themes for the event. They’ve been getting struck down by marketing ever since Comcast acquired Universal, with the exception of HHN 25 and 26.

Edit:
So I don’t know if this is real but apparently a picture of the GB house has been leaked. I’m not gonna post it on here bc of the rules but it’s out there to see if you want.
Great use of a pepper’s ghost effect.

Last edited:
I can’t tell if you’re serious or joking! The designers of HHN want icons, backstories, and themes for the event. They’ve been getting struck down by marketing ever since Comcast acquired Universal, with the exception of HHN 25 and 26.
What your ideal theme be ?

I know they dont hate older icons, but i think i remember someone mentioning that about using newer icons like the skull dude in 2017?

They didn’t want Bone because from what it sounds like, it was a cheap attempt by Marketing to “replace” the Caretaker.
Okay i understand
Even if thats the case the Bone icon was pretty nice. He has great presence in the scarezone and the merchanise looked great. I liked him a lot. Even if it was a cheap attempt, i liked him. I hope he shows up in hhn 30 in some form

Reactions: SeventyOne