Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Unlimited Express was an option, but hidden as an upgrade. Last summer, the day tickets went on sale, when my fiancee was buying tickets for our group, she called me to ask about buying the Express tickets, since they changed the name from Front of the Line. Right before she checked out to put in the payment information, a pop-up came up asking to upgrade, for extra money, to the Unlimited option. However, after a few days, they stopped the pop-up, most likely because it sold-out for that date. Now they are fully advertising them.

Last edited:
Unlimited Express was an option, but hidden as an upgrade. Last summer, the day tickets went on sale, when my fiancee was buying tickets for our group, she called me to ask about buying the Express tickets, since they changed the name from Front of the Line. Right before she checked out to put in the payment information, a pop-up came up asking to upgrade, for extra money, to the Unlimited option. However, after a few days, they stopped the pop-up, most likely because it sold-out for that date. Now they are fully advertising them.

Yep - sorry, I should've clarified. It wasn't presented as a separate option, but you could "upgrade" your regular FOTL.

Also, the Orlando influence continues with the "Express" branding finally hitting HHN FOTL.

Universal Monsters and Poltergeist were each better than almost every maze from 2017 combined. The only standout from 2017 was Titans of Terror.

Roanoke was pretty good in 2017 too but was held back because of the over reliance on Pig Man.

I also thought Halloween 4 and Blumhouse were pretty good in 2018, but mostly on the premise that they consistently delivered in scares.