Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a character on a horse in front of the building....or I guess that could be flames around the horse.

Attachments

• E9FA1848-231B-4611-B598-5B68F6E75CA3.jpeg
    E9FA1848-231B-4611-B598-5B68F6E75CA3.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 45
  • F2F5C500-257E-4D8A-9271-270C61372E03.png
    F2F5C500-257E-4D8A-9271-270C61372E03.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 42
I see a character on a horse in front of the building....or I guess that could be flames around the horse.
I think you're getting your hopes up. If it was a Pokemon attraction there's really only a handful of characters I could see being the focal point at the entrance and Ponyta is not one of them...

I think you're getting your hopes up. If it was a Pokemon attraction there's really only a handful of characters I could see being the focal point at the entrance and Ponyta is not one of them...

Haha trust me, I know. I had to google “Pokémon fire horse” to get that guy. Just trying to tie together what some people are seeing and what I see (which is someone sitting on a horse.)

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Honestly if Pokemon comes to the new park, I imagine it'll be later on, considering there's an expansion plot right next to Nintendo and Classic Monsters (and @Alicia herself has also pointed that out).

In the terms of Dragons..
- Two Sky Fly's, especially considering the low capacity, is an extremely smart decision. And if they theme the seats right, it could create a nice and nearly convincing feeling of actually piloting and rotating invertedly with smaller dragon types.
- I am...hoping one of the two showbuilding's is for a version of the Arena show (or at-least, a Triceritop's Encounter level experience to meet the dragons).
- Curious to know who's manufacturing the Night Fury family coaster, as it'll likely be a major centerpiece of the aesthetic towards the land quite nicely.

I feel like if Mack really is making a coaster for the park that it’d be the HTTYD one

Honestly..I can see it being the big Dueling coaster. It'd explain why they mentioned of it breaking records, and if it's especially an Mobius like West Coast Racers/Twisted Colossus, they could easily market it with the way the layout's looking as one of, if not the world's longest racing coaster.

I do think Mack-Rides is apart of EU, and I do think it's one of the two. And it does make me happy to see that collaboration potentially reaching to some of the flat's.

Honestly..I can see it being the big Dueling coaster. It'd explain why they mentioned of it breaking records, and if it's especially an Mobius like West Coast Racers/Twisted Colossus, they could easily market it with the way the layout's looking as one of, if not the world's longest racing coaster.

I do think Mack-Rides is apart of EU, and I do think it's one of the two. And it does make me happy to see that collaboration potentially reaching to some of the flat's.

I would much prefer B&M, Intamin, or RMC for the big coaster, personally. But I guess if it's gonna be Mack, it's gonna be Mack.

I would much prefer B&M, Intamin, or RMC for the big coaster, personally. But I guess if it's gonna be Mack, it's gonna be Mack.

I wish B&M would try to do something crazy, and it doesn't seem like they are on as bad of terms, considering Hulk and Devastator [Beijing]. But honestly, I doubt they'd try to do something balls out.

As far as Intamin goes..I am actually wondering if they're the Night Fury coaster, more than anything.

Honestly if Pokemon comes to the new park, I imagine it'll be later on, considering there's an expansion plot right next to Nintendo and Classic Monsters (and @Alicia herself has also pointed that out).

In the terms of Dragons..
- Two Sky Fly's, especially considering the low capacity, is an extremely smart decision. And if they theme the seats right, it could create a nice and nearly convincing feeling of actually piloting and rotating invertedly with smaller dragon types.
- I am...hoping one of the two showbuilding's is for a version of the Arena show (or at-least, a Triceritop's Encounter level experience to meet the dragons).
- Curious to know who's manufacturing the Night Fury family coaster, as it'll likely be a major centerpiece of the aesthetic towards the land quite nicely.
That dueling coaster is the biggest surprise for me thus far from the concept art.

I feel like whatever that object is, it morphs into whatever you want it to look like haha.....because I have literally seen like 3 different things there now in my head
Lol I agree

Reactions: Magic-Man
Status
Not open for further replies.