Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

BC30591B-745B-478A-B5C1-3C925CDCB2F9.jpeg
hmm-sa-the-floor-here-is-made-out-of-floor-3111590.png

Brace yourselves..

Unpopular opinion, but not a fan of how, at least with this announcement season, he tends to tweet this a day before the actual announcement, at least with ones this year mostly, rather than minutes before, like in past years. I know he's done this once or twice in past announcement seasons, but this year it seems like most of them have been tweeted a whole day before the actual announcement. Kinda wish he'd tweet this like 15-30 minutes before tomorrow's panel starts instead to keep the hype up.

Last edited:
Welp Creepshow or Pandoras Box. If I had to guess, I think Pandoras Box since they've announced mostly ips which means time for an original.

The thing im most hyped about is that we dont know exactly whats getting announced tomorrow for once, usually we have a PRETTY good grasp on whats going to be announced, but this time we're more unsure. Sure we're speculating that it'll be something thats exclusive to us, but which one we're going to see tomorrow is completely in the air, hell it could be a shared property for all we know (or maybe even 2 announcements but im not hedging my bets) Super hyped for the panel, hoping someones going to be livestreaming it tomorrow.

The thing im most hyped about is that we dont know exactly whats getting announced tomorrow for once, usually we have a PRETTY good grasp on whats going to be announced, but this time we're more unsure. Sure we're speculating that it'll be something thats exclusive to us, but which one we're going to see tomorrow is completely in the air, hell it could be a shared property for all we know (or maybe even 2 announcements but im not hedging my bets) Super hyped for the panel, hoping someones going to be livestreaming it tomorrow.
I'm gonna be at the panel tommorow so I won't be livestreaming but live tweeting from the panel (Let me shamelessly plug it in @HHNManics on Twitter) so there's that. I'm not really unsure on the announcement.

Anyone know what mazes will they be talking about?
It's probably Creepshow as Pandoras Box might be something they might save for the end. And, since it's Murdy, he might also talk about Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman. I hope they also talk about Stranger Things and what to expect from that. BTW, does anyone know if Murdy will be there for ScareLA?

A personal guess..Creepshow is the announcement, but the additional information for the event, is actually with Frankenstein meet's The Wolfman and more of the detail for the scarezones.
Agreed. Remember, this is Murdy we're talking about. He loves the monsters, so he'll probably talk about them there.

Agreed. Remember, this is Murdy we're talking about. He loves the monsters, so he'll probably talk about them there.

I'd be down for a FMTW maze walkthrough, but it feels like he pretty much did that already, whereas he's been more vague about what's coming to the other mazes (not just ST2). I am very interested in seeing any of the mazes on the list so far tho.

I'd be down for a FMTW maze walkthrough, but it feels like he pretty much did that already, whereas he's been more vague about what's coming to the other mazes (not just ST2). I am very interested in seeing any of the mazes on the list so far tho.

I'd imagine it'd be more going into detail of how particular scenes will work (not as a play-by-play), alongside what seems to be a massive facade for the maze.

Well if tomorrow is Creepshow we can finally know whether or not it’s the TV show or the original film. I can’t even lean into either property because they both seem reasonable enough to come, but I’d prefer the original.