Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 469 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think we have long to wait!

I'm still dying to know what Plastic Surgery entails.

Maybe the Surgeon General will be there
MV5BZGRjZTMxODAtNGM2YS00NmIyLTkxZGQtM2E5OTg2ZDYzMjI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0MzA2NjM@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: WolfmanJ and Darko
All I think they are pretty much doing is letting Hollywood catch up orf something, since we have 3 houses left and they have four, I honestly wouldn't doubt that our next announcement might be scarezones and they'd be revealing somewhere near the middle of August, I mean this is probably meaning we will get some stuff released weekly in a way right? 2 Ips and 1 original for us, 3 ips and 1 original for them, Orlando has to be focusing on the zones next. I'm wondering if they will both hold their original house for last.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Yeah, I feel like they have to be next, I think they wanted to get people hyped about the new park first because of promotional reasons and then get back to announcements, we have enough time, I could see them now just doing at least weekly announcements, I mean that would work out better now and not leave such big gaps.

Well I am done. If I am being honest, all this talk of complaints about this thread and all that nonsense has made not wanna bother with this forum anymore. There is an incredibly thin line that we walk with speculation, and somethings seem like throwing darts at a board, but end up being genuine guesses. Point is the line is so thin, I don't feel safe walking on it. I have nothing to contribute and never had. I have stopped having a good time on this forum and this whole situation with this thread just makes me feel weird.

I had fun for awhile and probably annoyer many of you. So I feel it is time I sign off. I may or may not bother coming back, but either way I am signing off. I wish you all the best.