Waiting lines with Express | Inside Universal Forums

Waiting lines with Express

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 2, 2019
Hi! Please, excuse me for my poor English (I'm French!)!
I'll go to Universal in a week and I'll have the Express Pass.
Some queues are beautiful and it would be a shame to miss them. In what attractions do you recommend not to use the Express Pass?
In Forbidden Journey and Gringott, I will miss a lot of things if I take the Express Pass and not the regular line?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: tankart150
In the studios side, I would recommend the normal line for the Mummy and MIB in the waits are under 20 minutes - some cool queue designs and/or funny speech on those (which I never knew before last trip when I asked a similar question in the boards). You don’t really miss anything for Gringotts, F&F, Simpson’s , ET, Fallon, transformers, Shrek, or Minions.

At IOA I will let someone else chime in since they changed the FJ queue and Kong wasn’t open last time.

I will say you don’t miss anything on Hulk, Doom, suess rides, the water rides or JP, and there is no EP yet on Hagrida.

Reactions: tankart150
Kong’s line is extremely well themed. The express line misses the majority of the beautiful theming only allowing for a brief window into the action of the regular queue. Highly recommend taking the time to do the regular queue. Have a safe and wonderful trip!!!

Express at Forbidden Journey does have you miss some parts of the castle. For express guests go through a separate portrait then meet up with the regular line starting at Dumbledore’s office.

So for express you end up missing the greenhouses, (which isn’t worth waiting to see), the statue of Godric Gryffindor, the large vials that contain the House points, and lastly the griffin statue that leads into Dumbledore’s office.

Express does have you pass by the statue of the one-eyed witch, and the mirror of Eresid. The regular line does not get to see those 2 things. So it’s up to your preference on what you want to see more.

Reactions: truejonas