Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When I stated the hub might be open later, I meant for people who already had tickets and by later I mean like till 12pm to give families who are staying on property more things to do on nights.

The parks close criminally early at some parts of the year and 9pm at the latest? (Correct me if I’m wrong)

Or would they just keep the whole Park open later like Disney?

Do you guys see a dock left hand corner of the hotel I. The concept art
I see a road to its left and a road behind it. No dock. Not in the concept art or the development plans. What is not pictured in the art is a parking lot to the left of the hotel behind Monsters.

Just got back from the Sentinel for an interview. Was so incredible seeing the newsroom. I feel so special now!

This thread is still bleeding with the Speculation thread.

Remember, this thread is solely used to discuss OFFICIALLY RELEASED NEWS AND INFORMATION. The only thing that is officially known is that there is a new theme park with 4 lands, a hub, hotel, and a name; with plans to redo surrounding road infrastructure. None of the lands have been confirmed, meaning that it is speculation until it is done so.

Basically, most of the discussion is probably going to be in the Speculation thread until we go more information.

Yeah, I was getting mixed up with the threads for a bit.

Just for the sake of transparency. We're trying to accommodate everyone here. There's a group that likes the rumor discussion, and there's a group that likes the information without the fluff. I know with the release of info all coming out at once, it's sorta hard to control where stuff goes because it's all so new, and that's including the mods and how to handle it.

Just for the sake of transparency. We're trying to accommodate everyone here. There's a group that likes the rumor discussion, and there's a group that likes the information without the fluff. I know with the release of info all coming out at once, it's sorta hard to control where stuff goes because it's all so new, and that's including the mods and how to handle it.
maybe change the title to something like...Universal's Epic Universe Officially Released News and Information.....seems the word discussion is what throws people off. :)

Reactions: therock
I realise you guys have a kind of impossible task and I have nothing but appreciation for the site as always, but I feel like the discussions which will naturally happen at this point are just too vague to separate into multiple distinct threads. The conversation will always naturally drift as people respond to different ideas, images, releases etc.

Reactions: Sledge and therock
I think this is general discussion... :)

Does anyone have a link to a higher res version of this"wide" shot of Epic Universe? I'm trying to see some of the southern area on this pic:

Epic-Universe-Wide-Copy-890x500.jpg

Last edited:
I see a road to its left and a road behind it. No dock. Not in the concept art or the development plans. What is not pictured in the art is a parking lot to the left of the hotel behind Monsters.

Just got back from the Sentinel for an interview. Was so incredible seeing the newsroom. I feel so special now!

Just so happy you are the chosen one, and not anyone associated with TPR.

Reactions: Joel
I didn’t watch the press conference. Is there any hint yet how Universal will refer to the north and south properties, or will it be more like WDW where they just go with the park names for transportation?

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I didn’t watch the press conference. Is there any hint yet how Universal will refer to the north and south properties, or will it be more like WDW where they just go with the park names for transportation?

Williams said “North Campus” and “South Campus” during it while answering a question

Reactions: Teebin
I bet Universal made an agreement for rights of way or air rights as part of their partnership for the expansion of Kirkman. Such rights would effectively contact the 3 campuses, and allow Universal to build a fixed rail or cable car system. I would assume such a system would be announce as new details on the theme park are announced.

I bet Universal made an agreement for rights of way or air rights as part of their partnership for the expansion of Kirkman. Such rights would effectively contact the 3 campuses, and allow Universal to build a fixed rail or cable car system. I would assume such a system would be announce as new details on the theme park are announced.
I think they’re happy with their dedicated bus lanes.

Wow, Nassal has really upped their game! They have a whole new logo and website referring to their “companies”.

Companies of Nassal

I put this here because we can be sure they will be very involved in this project. For those of you who don’t know, Nassal is an important themed environment builder who has had a close relationship with Universal for years. Hogsmeade and Hogwarts are among it’s many achievements.

Last edited: