Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But PULEEEZ no revolving dome screens!!!
Yeah, I'm all for using the Kuka concept again, but I would prefer Universal not draw so heavily from Forbidden Journey's structure of "real scene, dome simulator, real scene, dome simulator, etc." It would be such a blatant rip-off of their own previous work, and I'd like for the Monsters ride to be fresh.

Yeah, I'm all for using the Kuka concept again, but I would prefer Universal not draw so heavily from Forbidden Journey's structure of "real scene, dome simulator, real scene, dome simulator, etc." It would be such a blatant rip-off of their own previous work, and I'd like for the Monsters ride to be fresh.

If I'm not mistaken, Forbidden Journey uses the Robocoaster G2 which is a Kuka arm attached to a fixed flat track through the ride. If the Classic Monsters are getting a Kuka robocoaster attraction, it would be great to see the Robocoaster G3 finally realized. It's currently only in conceptual phase right now, but it's basically a Kuka arm that runs on a 3 dimensional rollercoaster track. It would truly be a one of a kind roller coaster experience and create a far more "thrilling" experience than Forbidden Journey's.

I wonder who is all going to be involved in ride production ?? Dynamic Attractions, Mack, Oceaneering and maybe Sally I don’t know.

Reactions: alias8703
I wonder who is all going to be involved in ride production ?? Dynamic Attractions, Mack, Oceaneering and maybe Sally I don’t know.

Hasn't Mack been heavily rumored to be present in the new park? And I'd be surprised if we didnt see Dynamic Attractions leave their mark as well. As far as Sally goes, I don't think they have worked with Universal since the building of ET, so I wouldn't count on it... but hey, anything is possible.

Hasn't Mack been heavily rumored to be present in the new park? And I'd be surprised if we didnt see Dynamic Attractions leave their mark as well. As far as Sally goes, I don't think they have worked with Universal since the building of ET, so I wouldn't count on it... but hey, anything is possible.
Yeah some posters stated Mack was working on one it’s biggest projects ever and it wasn’t due to open for a couple of years.

Dynamic, Oceaneering, and SetPoint just for Nintendo alone. And I’m sure Dynamic will have their hands in a few more around the park as well.

I could definitely see Mack working on a few, including maybe the two other coasters that we know about, but no confirmation on that.

Dynamic, Oceaneering, and SetPoint just for Nintendo alone. And I’m sure Dynamic will have their hands in a few more around the park as well.

I could definitely see Mack working on a few, including maybe the two other coasters that we know about, but no confirmation on that.
Uni doesn’t have any trackless rides does it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.