Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

okay so this was sort of unexpected but now a new rumor for whats next is...

...dueling launch coasters
Oh dear :lol:
As much as I like roller coasters, BGT will already have ten with the opening of Gwazi. The lineup of family rides is down to two water rides and a carousel, the newest of which is 33 years old, and the lineup of indoor rides has been nonexistent for 16 years. I have to believe there's some plan to address that...

BGT actually has quite a few family friendly rides like those in the Sesame area as well as Stanley Falls, Rapids, Cobra's Curse, Sand Serpent, Wild Surge, Serengeti Express, Skyride, Ubanga-Banga, Gwazi Gliders and a few other rides in Pantopia.

Man a dueling coaster would be so dope from BGT. Also, do we know the timeline for this coaster to open next year? Coming to Central FL around Feb/Mar of next year, not sure if its too unrealistic to hope this is open by then?

San Diego is getting a dive coaster... which has been announced.

After Gwazi, I expect them to focus on adding a few flat rides.

2021. there was a leaked permit
Untitled-drawing-8.jpg
that confirmed it

was a name speculated for a BGT B&M hyper/giga coaster years ago. Project eventually got replaced in the investment timeline by Cobra's Curse, the story goes that the B&M contract was moved to SeaWorld and eventually became Mako.
Weeell, I heard that there was going to be more to Jungala than a kiddie area

was a name speculated for a BGT B&M hyper/giga coaster years ago. Project eventually got replaced in the investment timeline by Cobra's Curse, the story goes that the B&M contract was moved to SeaWorld and eventually became Mako.
ohhhh yeah. when i did the insider tour last year, my tour guide Norman was telling the group how Mako was originally supposed to go go bgt but got switched last minute