Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 474 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good point. Only problem with it just being the show is that the event is a month away so we need more then that. If they change Zombieland I’m now expecting Purge (Which I doubt will happen):grin:

I don't think they'll cancel it just postpone the announcement until next week.

At this point the buzz of this year is so huge announcing things stupidly close to the date isn't going to change much now, they're good and they know it!

Good point. Only problem with it just being the show is that the event is a month away so we need more then that. If they change Zombieland I’m now expecting Purge (Which I doubt will happen):grin:

If they're gonna change Zombieland due to...the events, it becoming the Purge would literally be the worst possible change.

I don't think Zombieland is gonna get cut. It's not gritty realistic like The Purge is.

But I really don't wanna go down this hole obviously, so I'll leave it at that.

Not sure if you had the same thought as I did, but literally they never use the main music plaza stage, and they'd certainly have a literal "captive" audience.

Issue would be with anyone who just wants to watch vs wait in line, and those trapped with no option but to watch, haha

I have to think you can either use that for a show, or for a queue. I just see a bunch of people refusing the move the line because they're watching the show. They needed cast members to keep people moving in the walkway by the Mel's stage, and that was just a straight line.

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
Tent 3 facade is going up
EBTlkLqXUAU2Bzr

Where is this &*#@ announcement... (I only get to say this because they said one was coming!)