Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Reservations at DL Oga's are still only 14 days. Rumor is that was going to be extended but as of today it is only 14 days out.

Hmm... I checked earlier prior to my post and the calendar was not grayed out for the first 45 days. However, just now when I tried booking random days and times for a party of 2 about a month out, no tables were available. Maybe, they're in the process of rolling it out to 45 days soon.

What's annoying me right now is that I'm going to Orlando labor day week, but the current FL resident offer is only good through the end of August. I'm just hoping they release something within those first couple of days in-between for me. Until then, I can't reserve anything.

Last edited:
I'm all in favor of bringing back the "celebrities tour a new Disney park offering" TV special. There have been some classics in the past, particularly for the openings of EPCOT Center, MGM, and Splash Mountain (which is a better Ernest vehicle than most of his full-length movies!).

Nice! Looks like DHS's version allows you to book almost 6 months out, while at DL, you can only book 45 days out.

If it's the same as DL, you can brings kids. I brought my kids in with me. Of course, you need to be 21+ to order alcoholic drinks. Strollers need to be parked outside.
Until someone has a sleeping baby in a stroller (baby being a 9 year old), then they'll allow it.

I’m seeing a lot of people posting about visiting GE:HS on IG. Has anyone been to GE on both coasts yet? As if so, are there any differences?

If you are able to snag a reservation for Oga's or Savi's, you're basically guaranteed entry into the land even if it's already at capacity and the "boarding pass" system has been implemented, right?

FYI: A bunch of Oga’s reservations opened up this morning.
They're mostly already gone for the next 2 months. Which is ridiculous! Disney's reservation system requires someone to militantly plan out what they're doing for every minute of their vacation 6 months out. I don't understand how anyone finds that to be a relaxing vacation.

They're mostly already gone for the next 2 months. Which is ridiculous! Disney's reservation system requires someone to militantly plan out what they're doing for every minute of their vacation 6 months out. I don't understand how anyone finds that to be a relaxing vacation.
My reply to Disney is that when I visit, I no longer eat at their sit down restaurants. Quick service only for us when we visit Disney parks and resorts. I'll spend less money on food at Disney than Universal. That's my middle finger to Disney's ridiculous reservation system....I love Disney's parks but I hate their operation systems (Reservations, Fast Pass Plus, and so on).

They did use that for GESWL at Disneyland. It lasted for all of two hours on the first day.....But yes, better chance it will be needed at DHS, a park with only 6 rides.
I think we get that DHS doesn’t have as many rides at the MK or DL so you don’t have to mention that every time you post because it’s starting to get annoying and unnecessary.