Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

With Ghostbusters, Us and Stranger Things 2 being all soundstage houses, where do you think the hordes will flock to first?
Its always the plaza House that will have the most consistently long lines, the New York ones fill around 10:00pm.

I was wondering today if we think that Stranger Things 2 will have the "AHS Volume 2" affect where it slows down a bit in popularity. I remember the queues being insane for AHS 1, but the second year were more moderate.

Stranger Things was so crazy last year that we opted to head to Poltergeist first (which was by far a better decision) and hit ST later in the evening once the Xpress line died down.

With Ghostbusters, Us and Stranger Things 2 being all soundstage houses, where do you think the hordes will flock to first?

Also will be curious how the "release" at the Finnegans S&S will be handled the first week or so while they try and figure that out.

AHS house 2 had the seasons that were not as loved as the first house.
I know some people didn't love those seasons as much

AHS house 2 had the seasons that were not as loved as the first house.
I know some people didn't love those seasons as much

That first house had Hotel though…

Many people say Asylum is their favorite season, and Coven is popular too. I think a big part of the problem is that Twisty is by far and away the most recognizable character from AHS and the 3 left over seasons(Asylum, Coven, Roanoke) didn’t have a villain that was as instantly iconic.

Lighting has been set in Hollywood
EBZUJgKWwAEO-Gy

1. Universal Monsters
  2. Ghostbusters
  3. Klowns
  4. YETI
  5. Nightingales
  6. HOTC
  7. Depths Of Fear
  8. Stranger Things
  9. Ghosts In The Graveyard (I really just need to hear more about this, because it's getting some hype, but it just sounds painfully generic from a name and concept point.)
  10. Us

Hype List:
1. Ghostbusters (not a huge fan of the film, but I’m so interested in how they will pull this off)
2. Stranger Things
3. Depths of Fear (Probably the closest I’ll get to my dream Bioshock house)
4. Yeti
5. Us
6. Nightingales Blood Pit
7. Ghosts In The Graveyard (I know nothing about how this will be set up)
8. Universal Classic Monsters
9. Killer Klowns
10. House of 1000 Corpses

My hype list, according to projections;

1. Ghostbusters
2. Stranger Things
3. Killer Klowns
4. Us
5. Classic Monsters
6. Yeti
7. Blood Pit
8. Depths of Fear
9. H1000C
10. Ghost/Graveyard

Hype List for Now:

1. Nightingales: Blood Pit
2. Stranger Things 2 +3(Starcourt!!!)
3. Us
4. House of 1000 Corpses
5. Ghostbusters
6. Killer Klowns from Outer Space
7. Yeti: Terror of the Yukon
8. Universal Monsters
9. Depths of Fear

NA: Ghosts in the Graveyard until more details released

That first house had Hotel though…

Many people say Asylum is their favorite season, and Coven is popular too. I think a big part of the problem is that Twisty is by far and away the most recognizable character from AHS and the 3 left over seasons(Asylum, Coven, Roanoke) didn’t have a villain that was as instantly iconic.

AHS = much less popular than ST. Guessing Asylum and Coven were past their prime in popularity by that point--it had been five and four years since those two seasons respectively, whereas it had been just two since Freak Show.

1) Ghosts in Graveyard (I think it has legit Scarecrow levels of potential)

Guessing you know something we don't.

Hype List:

1. Nightingales: Blood Pit (Blood Prey’s my all-time #1 house and this is in the scarecrow tent so... enough said)
2. Universal Monsters
3. Ghost in the Graveyard
4. Depths of Fear
5. Ghostbusters
6. Yeti
7. House of 1000 Corpses
8. Killer Klowns from Outer Space
9. Stranger Things

10. Tooth Fa- I mean Us (Hive is the only decent replacement house I’ve ever experienced)

Last edited:
So far the most interesting thing about reading these lists, is that it seems like we’ve all came to the agreement with the name “Ghost in the Graveyard”.... I feel like something is missing :whistle:

Last edited: