Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott’s Scary Farm 2019

No later than an hour early. Otherwise (if the crowds were like how they were yesterday for HHN), you may be too late. Heck even the priority gold bat tickets filled half the room yesterday.

Any new about Paranormal Inc. getting the flashlight treatment? Is it basically confirmed at this point? Would they count it as a new maze or?

They announced that they're adding a Surveillance Room which will replace the empty air duct room and Gift shop room at the end of Dark Ride thats going in that awkward dead space at the end, also two new characters named Smiley Sam and Baby Fool in Dark Ride.

Infected is also returning. Confirmed to be last year of Infected.

Last edited:
They announced that they're adding a Surveillance Room which will replace the empty air duct room and Gift shop room at the end of Dark Ride thats going in that awkward dead space at the end, also two new characters named Smiley Sam and Baby Fool in Dark Ride.

Infected is also returning. Confirmed to be last year of Infected.

Very excited for the changes coming to Dark Ride as it is probably one of my favorite Scary Farm mazes of all time. Looking forward to the gift shop exit!

I’m just wondering if the new wax works maze is coming from CGA, or will be just based on a similar theme. CGA, although I’ve never been, seems to have pretty underwhelming mazes from what I’ve heard and seen. I mean, their take on tooth fairy, while basically the same maze, just looked really empty and boring, and Knotts is known for doing the best work in the chain. Anyone have any insight on this?

I was on GhostRider today and it looks like the name for the new maze for the Trick or Treat building might be Devil's Den 3D. I'm not 100% if I saw 3D or not, but it kind of looked like it. In general, I wouldn't be too excited for a 3D maze. However, Sewer of Souls at Magic Mountain was great last year.

Also, the changes to Dark Ride sound really great. With this being Special Ops' last year, I wonder if that is further proof of that area being used for future expansion.

I’m just wondering if the new wax works maze is coming from CGA, or will be just based on a similar theme. CGA, although I’ve never been, seems to have pretty underwhelming mazes from what I’ve heard and seen. I mean, their take on tooth fairy, while basically the same maze, just looked really empty and boring, and Knotts is known for doing the best work in the chain. Anyone have any insight on this?
im pretty sure that its not coming from CGA, CGA is my home park and the last time i visited there a month ago our wax works maze facade was still there. That maze also imo isnt really knotts quality, its a fun maze but compared to the stuff at knotts it doesnt really hold up. It doesnt make much sense for knotts to push for taking it from CGA when they could probably make a better one in house.

I was on GhostRider today and it looks like the name for the new maze for the Trick or Treat building might be Devil's Den 3D. I'm not 100% if I saw 3D or not, but it kind of looked like it. In general, I wouldn't be too excited for a 3D maze. However, Sewer of Souls at Magic Mountain was great last year.

Also, the changes to Dark Ride sound really great. With this being Special Ops' last year, I wonder if that is further proof of that area being used for future expansion.
I believe the maze name is “Orgins” based on knotts permits. Could change I guess but the permit calls for installation of electrical at 9 mazes then lists them, the two new ones being ‘origins’ and ‘wax works’.

I believe the maze name is “Orgins” based on knotts permits. Could change I guess but the permit calls for installation of electrical at 9 mazes then lists them, the two new ones being ‘origins’ and ‘wax works’.

It is possible that the permits use code names. I guess we will know for sure later this month.

It is possible that the permits use code names. I guess we will know for sure later this month.
Last year they used “beneath the surface” as a name for The Depths but don’t know if that’s a last minute change of a code name since “Dark Entities” was listed.

If they were going by code names, then why have "Wax Works" when it would be incredibly obvious what it would be?

I am thinking that Devil's Den might be Wax Works. I also found this on Twitter:

I am not very excited about the prospect of a maze that will likely be a Red Barn rehash. Maybe this is the one that Origins refers to.

I am thinking that Devil's Den might be Wax Works. I also found this on Twitter:

I am not very excited about the prospect of a maze that will likely be a Red Barn rehash. Maybe this is the one that Origins refers to.

dang that’s the first time i’ve seen that.
I assumed that Wax Works was replacing the Jeffries Barn location and Orgins or whatever would be replacing the Trick location (which is basically confirmed cause of the facade at this point).

Because if Red Barn isn’t being completely demolished where would ‘Wax Works’ go? Pretty much every location has signs of the previous years maze returning...
-shadowlands facade
-there was a UFO outside of Darkness Entities last time i went
-the depths lighthouse is still there
-Paranormal facade
-pumpkin eater projector pumpkin outside the maze was seen
- dark ride confirmed
- special ops confirmed
- devil head facade replacing trick

dang that’s the first time i’ve seen that.
I assumed that Wax Works was replacing the Jeffries Barn location and Orgins or whatever would be replacing the Trick location (which is basically confirmed cause of the facade at this point).

Because if Red Barn isn’t being completely demolished where would ‘Wax Works’ go? Pretty much every location has signs of the previous years maze returning...
-shadowlands facade
-there was a UFO outside of Darkness Entities last time i went
-the depths lighthouse is still there
-Paranormal facade
-pumpkin eater projector pumpkin outside the maze was seen
- dark ride confirmed
- special ops confirmed
- devil head facade replacing trick
I would assume Wax Works goes in the Trick or Treat Lights Out Location with the Devil Head facade and then the same spot where Red Barn was last year is Red Barn 2: Gunslingerz Revenge.