Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So why do we think we might get 2 shows?
Well, the blog post for Graveyard Games does include:

"It’s getting spooky up in here! The gates of Halloween Horror Nights open Sept. 6 – Nov. 2 with haunted houses, scare zones, shows and more. Check out our previously announced haunted houses below and make sure to grab tickets or vacation packages now."

Does anyone know how they're gonna pull off the facade for Ghosts in a Graveyard behind E.T? It has mostly been just a big poster that has to do with the house. they did it fine with Halloween 2 and Trick R Treat because those are ips. I'm wondering what it could be.
They could make the facade like an entrance to a mausoleum. Or some old Graveyard gates like I have seen in NOLA

It's just Johny Bronto from HauntScene, it was a joke/sarcasm.
Yup Johnny Melissa Lusac from HauntScene on FB, Twitter, they report on different haunts and do lots of traveling to other places for Haunts,like Jason's Woods, Field of Screams. They also go lon FB live on Tuesdays at 8pm. They are very good, I am friends with both

OOPs Sorry for the double post I thought I hit reply, my bad

Yup Johnny Melissa Lusac from HauntScene on FB, Twitter, they report on different haunts and do lots of traveling to other places for Haunts,like Jason's Woods, Field of Screams. They also go lon FB live on Tuesdays at 8pm. They are very good, I am friends with both

OOPs Sorry for the double post I thought I hit reply, my bad

Seconded. Fine people those Hauntsceners.

Well, the blog post for Graveyard Games does include:

"It’s getting spooky up in here! The gates of Halloween Horror Nights open Sept. 6 – Nov. 2 with haunted houses, scare zones, shows and more. Check out our previously announced haunted houses below and make sure to grab tickets or vacation packages now."
Do they count the mini-show in New York as a "show"?

Awesome! I know last year when stranger things didn’t have a facade I was a little upset but I’m excited that the klowns will have one!

I'm fine that ST last year didn't have a façade since they did the cold open of the season which was a nice surprise and fun way to kick it off. For me the only "eh" ones were Blumhouse 2.0 with the flat poster and the lack of one with Seeds of Extinction. (The overgrown bus and a wall segment.)

Man, it's not Hollywood's year for keeping things under wraps.

I'm fine that ST last year didn't have a façade since they did the cold open of the season which was a nice surprise and fun way to kick it off. For me the only "eh" ones were Blumhouse 2.0 with the flat poster and the lack of one with Seeds of Extinction. (The overgrown bus and a wall segment.)
I was just hoping we would see the lab but other then that I loved it! Halloween 4 on the other hand was bleh

Awesome! I know last year when stranger things didn’t have a facade I was a little upset but I’m excited that the klowns will have one!

Every house starts with a "Scene 0" which is the facade. Stranger Things' "cold open" was its Scene 0.

I was just hoping we would see the lab but other then that I loved it! Halloween 4 on the other hand was bleh

H4 was akin to ST where it didn't have a regular façade. (No joke, since it was my first time at HHN last year, I legit thought that first room was still part of the backstage of Shrek until I heard the music/audio.)

Every house starts with a "Scene 0" which is the facade. Stranger Things' "cold open" was its Scene 0.

Huh, I did not know that! I guess for me it's a little odd considering a hallway or room as the façade, as compared to a house, building, wall, entryway etc.

This is how dumb their social media marketing is. 1) They’re sending out a crossword puzzle for a Halloween event. 2) It’s saying “Run For Your Life” but if you run at the event, you’re gonna get yelled at by ops to walk.