Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Opening videos are really showing how little atmosphere there is in the land, it looks so beautiful but like shopping in a store without music. Just a minor change of adding louder sounds and music would make a world of difference.

I mean... we've kinda known that for 3 months now. None of these videos of DHS are gonna show you anything different than what you saw at the DL previews months ago. It's a copy and paste aside from DL having one more entrance/exit.

I mean... we've kinda known that for 3 months now. None of these videos of DHS are gonna show you anything different than what you saw at the DL previews months ago. It's a copy and paste aside from DL having one more entrance/exit.

I guess I just hoped they 'might' learn something and make a simple change - that's what any organisation with sense would do.

I guess I just hoped they 'might' learn something and make a simple change - that's what any organisation with sense would do.
:thumbsup: the fixes should be easy and common sense....but the Executives appear to be arrogant people that won't admit they made some missteps..They could add entertainment/more streetsmosphere/music stuff almost overnight like they added Frozen shows etc. once they realized they underestimated the movie's potential. ...this is kind of the same thing that happened at Universal with F&F. Internally, they know they f _ _ ked up, but they won't change anything because that would be a public admission it's not right.

:thumbsup: the fixes should be easy and common sense....but the Executives appear to be arrogant people that won't admit they made some missteps..They could add entertainment/more streetsmosphere/music stuff almost overnight like they added Frozen shows etc. once they realized they underestimated the movie's potential. ...this is kind of the same thing that happened at Universal with F&F. Internally, they know they f _ _ ked up, but they won't change anything because that would be a public admission it's not right.
Just like the Pandora walk around mech suit guy, I’m sure they’ll add additional entertainment here... but slowly. And with marketing fanfare with each addition.

I didn’t mind the lack of music :shrug: I actually found the sound design of the land to be really impressive. As more walk around Entertainment is implemented, I think it will be very successful in feeling lively.