Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 504 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright, now that every house has been announced, here are some predictions for the rest of the event:

-Stranger Things will win HOTY again, but will be slightly less impressive than last year’s due to the cramming of two seasons
-Either Us or Graveyard Games will be the sleeper hit
-Zombieland will take home SZOTY
-Depths of Fear will either be incredible or lame. No in-between.
-Killer Klowns might be a huge disappointment, since scarezone to house mazes are usually such (sorry Trick r Treat)

That’s all I’ve got for right now. I’m waiting on confirmation from UO that I can receive a media pass (I write for my college’s paper and we have a yearly HHN trip) so hopefully I get to either approve or disprove my theories!

Here’s my predictions for this year
~ Stranger Things will be a massive disappointment. It won’t be bad but it’ll be nowhere near the level the original was.
~ Ghostbusters will be a surprise hit, possibly HOTY.
~ Killer Klowns will be fun but not mind blowing.
~ Depths Of Fear will be the bad apple of the year.
~ Zombieland is SZOTY.
~ Anarch-Cade will be the bad apple.

My HHN29 prediction

tumblr_inline_ovpgazqy4b1upf5e2_540.gif

I have nothing bad to say about this year, there are things that were long overdue that have finally come to the event and others that bring interest and so so to the event, I'm interested in seeing how these play out this year.

Yeah, the one thing is I don't wanna see a lot take away from the originals this year as well, the ips look spot on and should be some good heavy hitters depending on the nights and such but I hope the originals get a lot of love this year.