Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ice Breaker (SWO)

It’s going to be a very compact design and I believe Premiere Rides is the manufacturer.

^It will be better than that of Tigris. It's going to have 2 trains. The ride is also not very long either. If they get their loading procedures down, they should be able to have one train loaded and moved to the switch track by the time the other hits the final breaks. Honestly, I think this could work with 3 train ops since there is the sliding switch track (which would be it's own block). I'm assuming however there won't be enough block brake sections/legnth at the end in case they stack.

Ice Breaker!

-52mph
-4 launches
-100° 93ft spike
-48 inch height restriction

Exclusive: This could be the best roller coaster in Florida ⁠— and beyond
Sounds minty fresh.

91Bwt8oe0gL._SL1500_.jpg