Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

The last show will probably be a Horror Lagoon Show, I'm hoping like the Directors Cut from HHN 16, that Lagoon show was pretty top notch, a true tribute to horror and appearances by icons as well. I wish they brought back the screen effects on the buildings for each house.

If it’s a Lagoon show any clue as to why they didn’t do it last year..? Cinematic Celebration was operating then too. This isnt the first HHN with the new show system

If it’s a Lagoon show any clue as to why they didn’t do it last year..? Cinematic Celebration was operating then too. This isnt the first HHN with the new show system
If the scuttlebutt was to be believed, they were using the lagoon show lights for the KKfOS scare zone.

Not enough time to develop a second show while still trying to work the bugs out of the original version.

The show only debuted in July, they would have wanted to run it as the main show for a good amount of time and it would have been a lot to create a whole new show for HHN in such a small space of time.

Do you think they haven't announced it yet because they haven't cleared all the legal hurdles, the technical hurdles or they are just spacing things out. I feel like this is more to do with uncertainty regarding the show than spacing out event info... There being no "coming soon" space on the website for a second show reinforces this idea in my brain.

Do you think they haven't announced it yet because they haven't cleared all the legal hurdles, the technical hurdles or they are just spacing things out. I feel like this is more to do with uncertainty regarding the show than spacing out event info... There being no "coming soon" space on the website for a second show reinforces this idea in my brain.

Probably.

Rewatching Killer Klowns for the first time in around five years. Holds up just as well as it originally did, but I forgot how screwy the audio mixing gets at times. Guess this is what happens when you decide to study filmmaking :grin:

Here’s my predictions for this year
~ Stranger Things will be a massive disappointment. It won’t be bad but it’ll be nowhere near the level the original was.
~ Ghostbusters will be a surprise hit, possibly HOTY.
~ Killer Klowns will be fun but not mind blowing.
~ Depths Of Fear will be the bad apple of the year.
~ Zombieland is SZOTY.
~ Anarch-Cade will be the bad apple.

Even if I end up liking it, I suspect most people won't. :(

Yes! The lagoon show in 2012 was fantastic. Great choice to have another iteration of it for HHN. I wonder if they’ll add something special to the final show of the event on Nov. 2? :eek:O: