Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 507 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It looks like there were probably multiple sets of codenames this year for different departments. For example, most of the marketing e-mails that were sent out had a code name:

Discus - Nightengale's Blood Pit
Golf - Depths of Fear
Skiing - Yeti: Terror of the Yukon
Karate - Ghostbusters
Curling - Killer Klowns
Rugby - US
Rasslin - House of 1000 Corpses

Last year was our first year at HHN and there was a few houses we could have skipped but had time to do them all in the end.

This year we want to do them all, the line up looks amazing and varied, shame we had three nights last year and only two this year and one of those is a Sunday which was sold out the same weekend last year (second week in October) . Just awaiting the signature drinks and food now!

I try to avoid spoilers and delete twitter once the event previews start up until I’ve been to the event. However, I do like to see house rankings to get a feel for what is great and what isn’t.

So I'd like to see what you all think. My fiancée and I have matching Captain Spaulding's Fried Chicken and Gasoline shirts. At the bottom it says "It just tastes so damn good!"

Are we going to get turned away at the gate?

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Last year we had an awesome looking pumpkin on the logo and a lot of the merch, what do we think we’ll see this year?