Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 508 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here’s my predictions for this year
~ Stranger Things will be a massive disappointment. It won’t be bad but it’ll be nowhere near the level the original was.
~ Ghostbusters will be a surprise hit, possibly HOTY.
~ Killer Klowns will be fun but not mind blowing.
~ Depths Of Fear will be the bad apple of the year.
~ Zombieland is SZOTY.
~ Anarch-Cade will be the bad apple.
Why does everybody jump to conclusions before the event has even opened? You can’t predict anything on how the houses or scarezones will play out. But let me just say its really funny to see people dissing Depths when in reality, as someone who knows quite a bit about this house, this house is terrifying.. Y’all don’t even know what you’re about to see in this house. Everybody thinks they know exactly how Depths will play out and that its going be to just miners every where..NOPE completely wrong. Just wait y’all are in for a real treat with all of the houses this year. :)

Last edited:
Here’s my predictions for this year
~ Stranger Things will be a massive disappointment. It won’t be bad but it’ll be nowhere near the level the original was.
~ Ghostbusters will be a surprise hit, possibly HOTY.
~ Killer Klowns will be fun but not mind blowing.
~ Depths Of Fear will be the bad apple of the year.
~ Zombieland is SZOTY.
~ Anarch-Cade will be the bad apple.

Why does everybody jump to conclusions before the event has even opened? You can’t predict anything on how the houses or scarezones will play out. But let me just say its really funny to see people dissing Depths when in reality, as someone who knows quite a bit about this house, this house is terrifying.. Y’all don’t even know what you’re about to see in this house. Everybody thinks they know exactly how Depths will play out and that its going be to just miners every where..NOPE completely wrong. Just wait y’all are in for a real treat with all of the houses this year. :)

I thunk it is safe to say that US will bea lot like happy death day since the actors will all wear the same red jumpsuits over and over,

And i think i can predict that US will be the least scary house of this year as well. Even if the sets are good which i doubt, it will be happy death day all over again

Last year, a source told us a couple of weeks before opening that Poltergeist would be bad.

We all saw how that played out. :lol:

Basically, I agree.

This has me very excited. Hoping for a cool character on the logo. Loved all the pumpkins last year. Would love a neon ghost character or something.

Like this...
upload_2019-8-15_12-54-57.jpeg

and/or this...
shopping

I thunk it is safe to say that US will bea lot like happy death day since the actors will all wear the same red jumpsuits over and over,

And i think i can predict that US will be the least scary house of this year as well. Even if the sets are good which i doubt, it will be happy death day all over again
I do not get this argument at all! Yea all of the scares will be red jump suits but what house isn’t a lot of the same costumes? Dead exposure was all zombies. Halloween was all Micheal. I just don’t see the argument that the same costume is what makes a house not scary?

I do not get this argument at all! Yea all of the scares will be red jump suits but what house isn’t a lot of the same costumes? Dead exposure was all zombies. Halloween was all Micheal. I just don’t see the argument that the same costume is what makes a house not scary?

They will just look like regular people.
Michael had a scary mask.
Zombies had scary costumes

The characters of Us are just regular people wearing jumpsuits :?:

And that CGY would be a GOAT contender. :'(

(Seriously, what the heck happened with that maze? All the insiders were saying that it was for sure going to be a game-changer.)

It was, in a way. It offered something unique, from a design standpoint. The problem is when the events start, all bets are off. Scares changed, and some of the cast left.

Pedro, you can just copy the link and past it. No need to screenshot it. :thumbsup:

Like this...
View attachment 10549

and/or this...
shopping

Just wait...

In early Sept, sunset is still around 8pm...and then it doesn't get TRULY dark for at least another hour. They probably need it to be completely dark for the projections. Maybe in October they'll add another show.

I mean, if someone with a red jumpsuit and a smile starts brandishing scissors at me, I'd start running too, doesn't matter if he has a mask on or not.

One of the main "bad guys" in US wears a scary mask ... I get the argument but honestly I don't mind the repetition it worked in the past for me in houses like Halloween 4 or The Shining

It might depend on the intensity of the cast i guess, you guys make good points,
But with this being a blumhouse property, i have my doubts.