Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
xpye0o.jpg

Reactions: Tbad556
Poster X where's that?

It's at Sea World, somebody referred to it as Holiday Reflections last night. They only do it Sat/Sun nights right now, towards the end of the month they'll do it every night.

It's over at the Bayside Stadium, and the Xmas trees and other decorations are for the Winter Wonderland on Ice ice skating show which is put on just before it.

Also as a pre show for the ice skating show the A cappella group Return 2 Zero(Four For a Dollar when they were at Disney) sing for the audience.

http://www.return2zero.net/news-events/

Mookie, I did that trick you told Brian and I about yesterday and it finally worked for me! :lol:

Cool! For anyone else that's having trouble seeing the 3D pictures... hold your finger up between you and the pictures on the screen. Focus on your finger tip and move it forwards or backwards until you notice the two pictures actually appear to be three pictures. Then focus on the picture in the middle and it should appear in 3D.