HHN 29: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah last year San Francisco was only for the chainsaw engineers themed to Fast N The Furious it was very random and last minute, this year they are finally doing another scarezone since 27 with Invasion.

I wonder if we'll see an actor as the "Superbeast"

Possibly, I can't wait to see that Era of Rob Zombie, I hope they have him walking around scaring people, I wonder if they'll make the scareactor talk as him and welcoming everyone into the zone sorta like the overseer of the zone like Survive Or Die or something but definitely seems to be a photo op zone as well.

Could uni have permission to play the entire CD from beginning to end?
The CD has a couple of 1 minute tracks that are very very creepy. They are like instrumental pieces in between the real songs, i would really really wish to hear those in the zone

The CD has a couple of 1 minute tracks that are very very creepy. They are like instrumental pieces in between the real songs, i would really really wish to hear those in the zone

I hope so. Also, I agree about the interlude tracks. The intro "Call of the Zombie" make a great entryway track, or even just have it playing in the background.

"Perversion 99" would make good, looped background music in general.

"How to Make a Monster" would be great for the More Human robot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedro Navarro
I'm hoping for the Superbeast, Living Dead Girl,

I hope so. Also, I agree about the interlude tracks. The intro "Call of the Zombie" would make a great entryway track, or even just have it playing in the background. "Perversion 99" would make good, looped background music in general. "How to Make a Monster" would be great for the More Human robot.

Yeah , i dont know the names by heart but those short intros have always been so creepy to me. They always stick out in my memory because if how creepy they were.

I just really hope they use more than 3 songs on a loop.

They’d have to buy the rights for public performance but I assume they’d do that. They did it for Killer Klowns.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I'm just hoping they have a Creeper in here, I've seen him 3 or 4 times and he puts on one hum dinger of a show. If memory serves there were 2 or 3 different versions of the Creeper with one of them being a 15'-20' tall mech looking thing.

It will never happen but it would be awesome if this zone had gogo dancers like Hollywood use too!
It would definitely work with the "heavy metal" feel of the scarezone but because Horror Nights has more family friendly content like stranger things and ghostbusters, i won't see it happening

It would definitely work with the "heavy metal" feel of the scarezone but because Horror Nights has more family friendly content like stranger things and ghostbusters, i won't see it happening

I don’t think those two concepts are necessarily hand in hand.

Reactions: RevFreako
The props they have added not much but some really cool ones, one notably being the german's expression Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari minature building from the Living Dead Girl video is featured. This zone will definitely bringing many of Zombie's videos to life, the name of the album is being used but I feel like they will only utilize certain videos, I really am hoping to see the Phantom Stranger from his song from Return Of The Phantom Stranger, that character looks so cool.

The mini stages kinda tell me that they will only use the songs with videos and nothing else. Kinda sad about thar

The mini stages kinda tell me that they will only use the songs with videos and nothing else. Kinda sad about thar
Well I mean if they had New York I think it could have been bigger, I feel like Hollywood is going to get this zone next year and try to go all out with or something but definitely some missed opportunity with this one at the moment.