Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m still trying to figure out the element after the first drop.

Goes
210 ft drop > unknown turn > camel inversion > camel inversion > wave turn > speed hill > overbank > then unknown

BGT actually has quite a few family friendly rides like those in the Sesame area as well as Stanley Falls, Rapids, Cobra's Curse, Sand Serpent, Wild Surge, Serengeti Express, Skyride, Ubanga-Banga, Gwazi Gliders and a few other rides in Pantopia.

OK, but I don't count the bumper cars as a real ride lol. Cobra's Curse and Sand Serpent are roller coasters, which not everyone can or will ride. Wild Surge, Gwazi Gliders, and the rides in Sesame Street are kiddie rides that, in many cases, don't allow adults. When I say family rides, I'm thinking of stuff like Rhino Rally and Curse of DarKastle, which an entire family can almost certainly ride together. The sky ride and train do kind of fit that description, but they're really more transportation than actual rides.

Reactions: MakoMania
first drop then a huge outward wave turn like after wildfires zero g roll only with a tighter turn radius

I'm guessing you mean after the zero g stall? I just wanna make sure I'm picturing the element correctly, lol.. I agree that'd be the first element after the drop though, it makes sense.

man every time a new construction photo comes out, i ironically get more and more confused as to what the layout is. but this i know for certain will be a wave turn over the station

Attachments

• 652BC649-3485-40F1-AE3D-82C846A6ADF4.jpeg
    652BC649-3485-40F1-AE3D-82C846A6ADF4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: EddieB
Lots of new b-roll of the actual layout in today's National Roller Coaster Day video! I'm no expert but somebody update the prediction layouts! (3:28 in the video)

Side note: I'd put money on SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens doing an announcement together for their coasters.

Lots of new b-roll of the actual layout in today's National Roller Coaster Day video! I'm no expert but somebody update the prediction layouts! (3:28 in the video)

Side note: I'd put money on SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens doing an announcement together for their coasters.

We’re getting a stall!! A mighty fast one too!

Reactions: 6racksgone