Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

POqLPAm.jpg

NLb2FDF.jpg

KrZMXdf.jpg

Ehh, I think this isn't truly accurate. More of a blue-sky on your part. There's only one wave turn that we know of, and that's wave turn 2. Wave turn one is either a regular turnaround or an inversion (the videos showing this element and the ledgers on the element right now confuse me), the first speed bump is probably a monster airtime hill, and (unpopular opinion time!) the first element after the drop will just be a regular turnaround.

its just so odd. and yeah, theres no way this monster of a ride is going to have only 2 inversions

You can see what looks like might be a third inversion over to the right at the very beginning of that new POV teaser:

iwWDbPe.png

Ehh, I think this isn't truly accurate. More of a blue-sky on your part. There's only one wave turn that we know of, and that's wave turn 2. Wave turn one is either a regular turnaround or an inversion (the videos showing this element and the ledgers on the element right now confuse me), the first speed bump is probably a monster airtime hill, and (unpopular opinion time!) the first element after the drop will just be a regular turnaround.

You can see the third wave turn over on the right during the intro of he new teaser video:

2QsFHXe.png

You can see what looks like might be a third inversion over to the right at the very beginning of that new POV teaser:

iwWDbPe.png

You can see the third wave turn over on the right during the intro of he new teaser video:

2QsFHXe.png

Jeez, how did I not catch either of those?! This ride keeps getting better and better!

WAIT A SECOND, IS THAT A CORNER STALL?!

Full layout appears to be...
  • Pre-lift section (unknown)
  • Lift hill
  • Drop
  • Double inverting corner stall (?)
  • High right turn into a zero-g roll under the lift hill
  • Mini-drop
  • Either a massive turn OR an inversion. The construction photos and the teasers make me confused on this element
  • Wave turn
  • Speed hill
  • Wave turn
  • Zero-g stall
  • Speed hill
  • Airtime
  • Airtime
  • Airtime
  • Brakes

i dont believe this element actually inverts. but who knows, maybe theyll pull a twisted cyclone and have the final layout different than the rendering

Attachments

• FD6D7515-060C-4EE9-B1F3-FC04CD326759.jpeg
    FD6D7515-060C-4EE9-B1F3-FC04CD326759.jpeg
    553.3 KB · Views: 21
I really like the layout and all and how the first overbank will be a inversion which I did not see coming, I think there are too many wave turns and the first wave turn should be an inversion of some sort, but there is not much they could do where the third wave turn is since that turn is so short. I think there is a great amount of airtime and we dont even know the prelift yet. Wish they could have done more stuff after the stall, but there is not to much to work with in that area and RMC doesnt like to add more footers to make the layout longer, they like using with what they already have. I hope the prelfit has an outward bank turn like on untamed and some mini air hills like on most of the prelifts they make.