Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

Willing to bet we'll start seeing the Tram facades finishing up by this time next week. They're making good time on the backlot mazes.
I'd say we'll see them at around the halfway point by then, but i have a feeling by this time next week the backlot facades will be close to done, and HoTC will probably get most of its paint work done

I'd say we'll see them at around the halfway point by then, but i have a feeling by this time next week the backlot facades will be close to done, and HoTC will probably get most of its paint work done

I'd think they'd start with the paint soon, particularly Us. It looks like they're putting some more decals/dentils on the Pandora's Box facade, but then afterwards it should just be painting and glasswork/artwork/lighting/whatever's going in those windows.

Do we have any recent pictures of the HoTC facade/firefly house? It seems like it was about halfway done painting last time anyone checked, about a week ago.

That looks like it could be a store front of some sort.

I'm excited to see how these new tents in the tour area work holding mazes (since they have a different size and shape as the 4,000 sq foot tent's we've become accustomed to.

Ahah! Needful Things! /s

I could see those wooden projections being some kind of awning, but for some reason they still look like a marquee to me. Maybe a museum of some kind?

So we’re starting in an antique/pawn shop? Are we getting a Pawn Stars maze? Are they going to make Rick Harrison masks? Will be look constipated like the Jack Torrance masks in the Shinning?

Molamola929 on ig - KKFOS might have some hope

Attachments

• FC52FF97-91AC-44A1-8EC9-FE06BD6E0EC7.jpeg
    FC52FF97-91AC-44A1-8EC9-FE06BD6E0EC7.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 68